She was greeted by a boy who had a big smile on his face. "Who are you?" She asks while keeping her distance since she wasn't familiar with the guy. "Ah, i-i'm Park Jisung! I'm new to this school and-"
"How did you find out my address?" She cut him off making the boy shook.

"Oh uh, the principal told me to...i'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude or something if the letter was rude." She shook her head and sighed. "I'm Kang-" this time he cut her off. "Kang Ryuji, yes the principal also told me," he innocently smiled.

He was quite alright, he didn't judge her when he met her so she already liked him a bit. "Shall we go in?" She says and he nods and they entered the school halls. They talked about random school stuff and where the classes were located, and that the school had some special places where students could hang out.

He thought it was very cool since, well he came from a more different school. "So what class are you are you in?" She asks but he just shrugged making her sigh. "You should open our school app, it has your school roster and everything," and so he did as she said and a smile appeared on his face. "This is cool," he says.

"Ah i-i'm in class 3F," she chuckled. "Then your with me my guy," she says and nudged his shoulder causing him to freeze. "Wh- what did you do?" He asks innocently but Ryuji's mind got an error. Does this guy know what being friendly means? "Never mind, forget what i said. I'm just nervous," he nervously chuckled.

They started walking towards their classroom but before they could enter they were stopped by the same girls from yesterday. "Hey Ryuji...you ready for you daily beating?" She giggled and her friends grabbed Ryuji by her arms so she couldn't get away. When the girl was about to hit her shot she got stopped by the new guy. "That isn't nice isn't it?" The girl was fascinated by his looks and stopped immediately.

"I'm Aeri..." she smiled innocently as if she wasn't going to throw a punch at Ryuji's face. "And I didn't ask, now will you be kind enough to leave Ryuji alone?" He says and she just scoffed but her friends let Ryuji go and they were off. "This happens to you a lot right? The principal told me." Her eyes widened, what did the principal tell him more?

They entered the classroom and sat down just as the bell rang. This time Ryuji wasn't sitting alone and instead sat next to Jisung. Everyone in the room was eyeing the two, whispering to each other like, "who's that boy?"
"Why is he sitting next to her?" and some other irrelevant stuff.

~

"So...we're friends right?" Jisung asked out of the blue while Ryuji was getting her bag from her locker. "I guess?" She started walking to the entrance with Jisung following her. "Can i have your number then?" He asks handing her his phone. Her eyes widened, she was shocked that someone just asked her that.

She was grateful of course and so gave him her number. It was just weird since she never had someone wanting to be her friend.
"Well, i'll see you tomorrow then," he smiled.
He was about to walk off but turned around.
"I think we'll be great friends." He then walked off. Leaving her speechless. That's one hell of a guy.