♧︎

They went to a park together with their 'child' and ate some street food together. Jisung said that he wanted their 'child' to be a girl but Ryuji told him that it should be gender neutral since she would like both. So they just went with that.

"Can't believe we're taking care of a plushie," Ryuji says. Jisung gasped and covered Ryusung's ears. "Your a mean mother Ryuji," he says as he shook his head at her. Ryuji scoffed and stared off into the distance.

Jisung was playing around with the plushie and made it jump on her head messing her hair up. "Oh oops, let me fix your hair," he says as he started to tidy her hair up. "No don't, i'll do it."
"Let me do it!" They bickered. Jisung lost balance since he was squatting down and so the two both fell.

It was like in those dramas, where someone falls onto someone else on 'accident'? Yeah that's what happened to these two.

Their faces close to each other and their noses almost touching. No one dared to move, they maintained eye contact the whole time and Jisung smiled. "Like i said your very beautiful," he says and pecks her nose and backed up. Her cheeks flushed red and she tried to hide it.

"Jisung! What did you do!" She says while touching her nose. "It was an accident," he joked making her roll her eyes. "Admit it, you did like the moment right?" He asks and she stood up and grabbed Ryusung from him and ran off with it.
"Hey! Our child!" He ran after her.

~
On their way home Ryuji got a call from her brother Rino. "Hey sis, could you come to the hospital?"
"Yeah, i'll get there, why?"
"Rowoon got beaten."

Her eyes widened, Rowoon in the hospital? "What's wrong?" Jisung asks having Ryusung in his arms now. "Can we go to your house? And could you drive me to the hospital?" Jisung just nodded to everything she said since he thought it was urgent.

Luckily the park was close to Jisung's house to they went there and were greeted by Jisung's parents who just got home. "Who's this girl?" Jisung's mother asked. "This is Ryuji, the girl i told you about," he smiled. Her mother smiled too, but before she could speak his father stopped her. "Haha have fun son, you too girly," he says and went inside their house along with his mom holding his arm.

Jisung unlocked his car and they both got in and Jisung tried to speed up without breaking the speed limit. They reached the hospital and Ryuji ran upstairs and didn't even take the elevator. Jisung apologized to the woman at the counter and followed Ryuji upstairs.

They entered a room where Rowoon was. "What happened?" She asked concerned. "I was just walking to the store near the atelier but suddenly some guy and his crew came to me and punched me." He removed the ice pack from his ice revealing a huge purple spot near his eye. Ryuji gasped at the sight.

"Don't worry, i'm fine now i just need to stay home for a bit so i can't be at the atelier," Rowoon said. Then Jisung tapped Rowoon's shoulder and asks, "can Ryuji and i take over for a few days?" Rino smiled and looked at his brother. "Sure, Ryuji knows how the place is organized so it would be an easy job for you kids."

Jisung whispered in Ryuji's ear, "what does he even do there?" Ryuji chuckled. "He teaches people how to paint," Jisung nodded. "Well you guys should be going now, i was going to have a customer in a few hours, Rino will bring me home." The two kids said their farewells and left the hospital.

They drove to Rowoon's atelier, when they arrived they cleaned up a bit. Not a few minutes later a customer came inside. "Hello, i'm Ryuji and this is Jisung," she says when the customer entered. "Ah hello...where is Rowoon?" Ryuji guessed she was around the same age as him since she addressed him so informally.

"He got into a bit of an accident so we will be taking over for a while," Jisung says smiling to seem friendly. The woman just nodded and didn't say anything else but looked around. Jisung looked at Ryuji to see if they should do anything. "Miss, how can i help you?" Ryuji asks the stranger.

She turned around and grabbed a bunch of paint brushes from her bag. "I came to give this back, Rowoon gave this to me since i didn't have any," Ryuji looked at her weirdly. "But looking at your outfit you seem quite rich so you would be able to afford paint brushes wouldn't you?" Jisung tried hiding his laughter, it kind of failed but he stopped immediately as soon as the woman looked at him.

The woman flipped her hair and placed the brushes on a table nearby. "Listen kid, don't you disrespect me, i'm older than you." She scoffed and left the place. Ryuji groaned and sat down. Finally when the woman laughed, Jisung left all of his laughter out.

"That was a good one Ryuji," Jisung says as he sat down next to her.