Familiar "Surprise"

UA-3846 was dragging the naïve killer t cell across the entire head area.

Given that the body was in a state of quarantine, it was normal to assume that finding enemies to eliminate would turn out to be quite difficult.

It was this reason that explained why UA-3846 would bring this idiot to the most basic training place for neutrophils who already had some experience at dealing with bacteria: the ear.

Since it was a section of the body that had direct contact with the outside and it was almost open most of the time, it was one of the areas of the body that required more protection than normal.

True, the mouth could be considered a closer option from the area of the brain in which UA-3846 had met this naive cell, but it was well known by those lovers of music that the ear usually had "concerts" coming from the outside world.

Also, wearing headphones created an environment that allowed bacteria to multiply faster...

So the place was usually home to multiple battles with metal, rock, or classical music playing in the background.

What more could you ask for?

"Hey! Could we slow down a little?! " the naïve cell complained.

"I don't have much day left to invest it in helping you, so stop complaining and MOVE!" UA-3846 yelled and growled, scaring off other normal and red cells.

Once in the ear section, UA-3846 stopped paying attention to the naïve cell as he smiled at what he was hearing.

The naïve cell was also surprised to see what appeared to be a giant gate that was opening and closing at high-speed intervals, which seemed to be held in place by a giant structure leading to another location.

Eardrum

The eardrum is what separates the outside world from the auditory system. This receives the vibrations generated by sound waves, this makes the gate vibrate which moves three bones attached to it so that they hit, through an opening in the membranal tissue, the cochlea which is the place where vibrations are transformed into electrical impulses that the brain can process and understand as sound.

UA-3846 smiled and sat on a nearby bench waiting for an invasion from the hatch.

"Now how about you tell me something more about yourself while we wait." UA-3846 commented, shaking his head at the rhythm of the music.

"... Like what?" KG-7854 sat down as well, understanding he could not escape.

After trying it a few times he had given up on being able to get away from this cell.

"I don't know, who trained you or something?" UA-3846 extracted a chocolate bar from his pants and began to enjoy the taste of it. "T-Sergeant memory KN-2874 ..." KG-7854 trembled from just remembering those occasions where he ended up stamped against a tree or even the glass of some windows...

"That name sounds familiar to me for some reason." UA-3846 rubbed his chin. Well, if he had run into one of his mother's old clients who knows if he hadn't seen or heard of that sergeant before.

"I... may I ask... what are you supposed to be?" the naïve cell had never before seen a red cell carrying weapons... much less having white hair.

Already too used to that question, UA-3846 simply shrugged and began to explain all the essential information regarding his being.