Cancer Apocalypse Part 1

The red alert status had been officially declared a reality in the body.

A very extreme shift in comparison to the big peace period that they had enjoyed.

Memory-T 9248, placing a hand on where he had been injured, had one of the most depressing faces he had ever shown in his entire life.

Even if the stupid dendritic cell had shown him any of those cursed photos, it would have been unlikely that Memory-T 9248 would have reacted at all.

The worst enemy of the body had returned once again... and this time it would not be the three of them who had defeated him in the past there to stop him once more...

Because the third member of their unofficial group no longer existed. "NK..."

When they met, she was a complete migraine in humanoid form to him... always thinking that she could solve everything on her own...

But after having survived such arduous ordeals together, it was impossible that there wasn't at least some level of mutual respect.

And now that monster was using her weapon to cause disaster...

He wouldn't forgive him...

However, he knew that he wouldn't be the only one who would desire to give Cancer a legendary level beating.

That was why Memory-T had attempted to communicate through radio directly with U-1146... which was more complicated than it turned out to be.

That idiot surely must have been messing around with his wife and being irresponsible!

If it wasn't for the fact that replacing radios wasn't as easy as it seemed, he would have crushed the damn device out of sheer frustration.

As the macrophage finished checking his wounds, she commented something.

"Is Cancer stronger?" He looked at her and nodded. "Much more, the strength I attacked him with today was more than enough last time... we are in serious trouble."

"I'll call more troops to try to control the situation, we don't know where he is or when he'll strike... but he probably comprehends he must do it soon since he can't hide forever now that he knows we won't rest until we find him." The woman sighed, and then she left to speak with her companions to consider and discuss search and attack plans.

Regarding the other NK cell, 7436, she was describing the situation of how she encountered that abomination of nature.

"He was using the pardoned cancer cell to hide his frequency, the bastard was very smart." She turned her hand into a fist due to the rage.

"Who?" one of the macrophages asked in confusion.

"The hybrid, the pink cell, that idiot." NK-7436 shook her head and grunted. "The worst thing is that the useless idiot was not even able to notice that something was off with his companion. Heck, what am I saying? he is a bug too, just like that bastard! he probably knew and was keeping the secret! they probably are partners! we should eliminate him!"

The macrophages looked at each other, clearly not very comfortable hearing this, but most of them preferred not to say anything.

Still, if Cancer could hide using the hybrid as camouflage ... it would make sense to start by following the hybrid around.

"These are the orders, you'll watch him. Try to find the Cancer that attacked you today, but you gotta remember that he has special protection from the brain." Commented the macrophage that was the "general"

NK-7436 just grunted but agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------