Movie night

Warning - a little spicy but not a lot😏 and cursing

Your age - 17+

I'm not gonna do the rest

Y/n POV

Me and draco were studying for potions in my dorm at 12:00 on a Sunday night, "why is this so fucking hard!" He said throwing his notebook off his lap, "cmon draco it's not that hard, i can help you a little more if you're want me too?" I said, me and draco have been friends forever, I've started liking him but I can't show it because that will ruin our friendship, unless he likes me back, "why can't we do something else like watch a movie??" He said turning towards me, "because we have a test in two days" "yeah so? That's two days we can study tomorrow let's watch a movie pleaseeeee" he said pouting " pleaseeeeeeee" "fine!" I grab his hand and bring him to my bed, he was so happy it was adorable, he clearly had a soft spot for me, He gets under the covers and I grab my remote "what do you wanna watch?" I said turning towards him "uhhh goonies!" He said "really?" I chuckled "yes really now play it" he said "ok ok" I play goonies and go under the covers next to him, he does the trick where he yawns and puts his arms around me, I chuckle when he does that, I put my head on his shoulder and we continue watching the movie.

Halfway through the movie mattheo sat up "you good?" "Yeah but I'm bored" "dude, you wanted this movie" I said pointing at it "I know I know but I want to do something else like a game" "well?" I said raising an eyebrow "can we play truth or dare?" He said quickly "uh sure" I said "I'll go first, truth or dare?" Draco said "uh dare" "I dare you to let me braid your hair and you have to keep it like it for the rest of the night" "ugh okay" I said "k get over here" he said pulling me by his legs, I blushed a little, after 4 minutes he finished, I got up to the mirror and looked at it " dang it's not that bad actually" "I know, I'm fucking awesome" he said proud I walk back over to the bed then say "ok now truth or dare?" "Uh truth" "what's one talent that you have?" I said playing with my hair "uh I can speak French" he said nervously "say something then" "uh ok Tu es la plus belle femme que j'aie jamais vue." when he said that i went pale, he didn't know that i took French for 7 years, i then smile and blush a little "really?" "Uh what?" He said nervously, "I'm a really the most beautiful person you've ever seen" he went pale, his eyebrows up and mouth open "you speak French too?" "Don't change the subject and yes i have for 7 years" I said looking straight at him "uh yes" he said rubbing his neck "well do you like me" "um you mean like like or just like as a friend" he said smirking "I mean like like" I said also smirking, " then I love you" he said making me shocked, I look up at him and move closer to him "your cute" I giggled "yeah I know I'm cute but your cute-" "ok shut up" I said as I pulled him into a kiss, he deepened the kiss and brought his hands to my waist, I move my arms around his neck and we kissed passionately, our lips were colliding perfectly, I then moved my body onto his lap, he then put his hands down to my ass and he moved me closer to him, after a long time of making out we then pulled away and we catch our breaths, I started giggling "what are you laughing at?" He said grabbing my face "just thinking about how hot that was" "you don't even know how long I wanted to do that for" he said, then he grabbed my neck and started kissing my neck, while he did that I started giggling as he gave me multiple hickeys, he then lifts up from my neck up to my lips again, we started making out for a solid 5 minutes, I was playing with his hair throughout the sesh, he pulls away and says "your mine now, let's go to sleep" He said yawning, "haha okay" I said kissing him again then laying down next to him, he pulls me closer to him and I put my leg around him, what I great way to end a movie night.

A/n: that took a while but 794 words