help me

warning - mention of cuts

Y/N'S POV

"get back here you little shit!" my drunk dad yelled from the top of the stairs, i quickly ran down the stairs while my eyes were watering and my body was aching, my dad quickly followed me as i opened the front door and ran in the front yard, "don't run away from me bitch!" he yelled again, i began running down the sidewalk with blood spots over my shirt, my dad had hit me, i thought he would have never done that but after last night with him cheating on my mom and getting mad, he took his anger out on me. i looked back and saw my dad sprinting, not running, sprinting after me, i began crying and i ran faster not looking back, there were tears streaming down my face and cuts on my face, i took a quick turn and finally looked behind the see my dad slowing down but still kind of running, "fuck you y/n!" while i was still looking back my body had ran into someone, "ow" i said looking up to see Draco Malfoy, my enemy, "watch where your going ass- y/n! what the fuck happened" my tears got worse and i looked back and saw my dad closer, "let me go! i have to go!" i yelled trying to get out of Dracos grip, i finally got out and i ran down the sidewalk out of breath.

DRACO'S POV

y/n had ran into me and once i saw her face i saw that she was all bloody and full of cuts, "what the fuck happened!" i said as she began crying, my hands wrapped around her arms and she looked back and i followed her gaze, there was an old man with a beer bottle in his hands running after her, "let me go! i have to go!" she said getting out of my grip, she then ran down the sidewalk and i looked back to the man and once he was next to me i walked up to him and punched him, "agh! what is wrong with you!" he said on the floor holding his nose, "don't ever touch y/n again" i said spitting on him.
i then turn around and see y/n not so far, i quickly ran after her and once i caught up to her i grabbed her waist picking her up and walking her to my house, luckily we lived in the same neighborhood and it was good she was right next to my house, she began screaming and i covered my hand over her mouth and once i got inside i dropped her and she fell in the floor, i sat i front of her holding her cheeks, "it's ok, your safe now" i said moving the sweaty hair out of her hair, she looked in my eyes and quickly stood up, "w-what are you doing" she said breathing heavily, i then picked her up bridal style and brought her up to my room, once we were in my room i brought her to the bathrooms and sat her on the counter, she just looked at me while i was getting the med kit, i then set the med kit down and wet a rag, i grabbed her shirt and looked at her, "can i?" i asked, she nodded and i slowly lifted up her shirt, once i got it fully off revealing her in a black lace bra i set in on the floor and i looked at her stomach, even though it had bruised and cuts all over it, it was beautiful, it was curved like and hourglass and my hands would perfectly fit on it, i took the rag and ran it over am the big cuts and she winced it pain as i accidentally pushed to hard, "sorry darling" i said looking up at her, we locked eyes and i smiled, she gave me a slight smiled back, i went back down to the cuts and carefully wiped the blood off, i then finished with her stomach and her arms and wrapped the big cuts in the bandage. i then moved the towel up to her face and i slowly rubbing in next to her lip, she stared at me while i bit my lip concentrating on helping her, the only real reason I'm helping her is because i'm in love with her, i've always been in love with her, but i couldn't say it because she would also have stupid boyfriend and all i would do is see them all in love so i decided to be mean to her so i could get over my feeling for her, but it never worked. i finished with her face and i set the towel down and walked out and went through my closet grabbing and shirt for her to wear, i walked back over and handed her the shirt, "here" i said smiling, she got off the counter and grabbed the shirt, "thanks" i walked out off the bathroom and she closed the door, i quickly ran to the bed and fixed it so it was neat and threw away all the trash and beer cans in my desk into the trash can and then sat in the edge of my bed, i knew what i was going to do today, confess to her, i was going to do it and i will. no need to be nervous right, yeah.
she finally opened the door revealing her in my long t shirt without any pants on, i smiled and she slowly walked over to me, she sat next to me and put her hands in her lap,"why are you being so nice to me" she says looking up at me, "i'm in love with you" i blurted out, her eyes widened and she opened her mouth then closed if, i then took my hands and grabbed her jaw and smashed my lips into her, that was the kiss i have been waiting for my whole life and it finally happened, i pull away and she just looked at me, fuck. what did i just do, omg she hates me now, i closed my eyes and let out a sigh putting my head down, "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to-"i got cut off by her grabbing my face and her setting her soft pink lips on mine, i grabbed her face and deepened the kiss sticking my tongue in her mouth, i ran my tongue over her teeth and she let out a small moan, i smiled through the kiss and she then bit my bottom lip making me moan, we both pulled away and we just stared at each other, "i love you too" she said, i smiled and grabbed her waist bringing her to the back of the bed and going under the covers, i pulled her closer and she rest her head on my chest and i started stroking her hair and kissing her forehead, i turned in the tv and we watch tv for a while and about 10 minutes later i looked at her and saw her asleep, god she was so beautiful, i kissed her forehead and whispered, "i love you so much and your the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in the whole wide world" i then laid my head down and began falling asleep next to her hoping she knows that she's safe now.

word count: