wish comes true

warning - sexual content, smut

DRACO'S POV

i quickly walk to my room and slammed the door shut, i sighed as i just saw y/n y/l/n laughing with some boy, she was mine, no one else. i grabbed a bottle of fire whiskey out of my desk and laid in the bed and started drinking, i locked the door with my wand and started to unzip my pants with one hand, i started jugging the whiskey as my dick sprung out, i wrapped my hand around it and started stroking it, i groaned and started going faster, i closed my eyes and jerked my head back as i imagined y/n's hand stroking my cock, i moaned louder and started going as fast as i could, i then came onto my hand and tried to catch my breath, i then switched hands and had the fire whiskey in my left hand and my dick in the right, i then imagined y/n's tight pussy riding my dick, i imagined my hands cupping her breast and squeezing her hard nipples, i imagined i heard her moans that sounded like heaven to me echoing around the room, i did this for about 20 minutes before i dropped everything, i had already finished the bottle and it was on the floor, i just laid there thinking about how i wish y/n would pleasure me like that, my breath was heavy and my head was spinning.

after trying to get back to my sober life i got up and stumbled to the bathroom and got a glass of water, i jugged it and look at my self in the mirror, i sighed and set the glass down, 'fuck it' i thought, i sipped my pants up and ran out of the dorm, i walked all the way to y/n's dorm with my eyes still red, once u got in front of her dorm i tried opening it, it was locked. what was she doing in there, is she with a boy, is she having sex with someone, i kept trying to open the door but then the door busted open by y/n, "Jesus christ what do you want!" she yelled, she looked up and locked eyes with me, "Draco? are you okay?" i then walked in and closed the door, "come in i guess" she said sarcastically, i pinned her against the walls with one hand around her waist and the other holding both of her hands above her head, "don't give me that attitude." i demanded, her breath got shaky and i moved her hips closer to mine, my face moved to the side of her neck, "do i make you nervous" i whispered, she nodded, "use your words, love" i whispered again, "yes" i smirked and quickly pushed her onto the bed, i was on top of her and her legs were spread apart and i was between then bending over her, "can i?" i asked, "yes" once i heard those words come out of her mouth i shoved my lips into hers, i moaned as we both tried to win for dominance, i won. she set her hands around my neck and she bit my lip, i moaned and did the same to her, i stuck my tongue back into her mouth and made the kiss more sloppy and powerful, we both moaned and i pulled away and smirked, i then took her wand and cast the silencing spell and locked the door, i got up and walked to the side, "strip" i demanded as i unzipped my pants, as i took my pants and shirt off i looked over and saw her stripping to, i then  walked back over to her, i grabbed her thighs and spread them apart, she gasped and i smirked, i looked at her body up and down admiring at how i finally got to fuck her, i bent down and whispered, "you ready", she smiled and nodded, i then shoved all my inches into her pussy, it was just as i imagined, she gasped and closed her eyes, i put my hands on her upper thighs and moved my hips pushing my dick in and out, she moaned and jerked her head back, i kept replaying the sound of her moans in my head, she grabbed my hand and dug her nails into my skin, "d-draco i'm a-about to c-cum!" she yelled in pleasure,"cum" she came onto my dick and i pulled out and came onto her stomach, there was white cream around my dick, she pulled me down and flipped me over so she was on top of me, she started biting on my neck, i moaned and moved my head up allowing her more space to give me love bites, i grabbed onto her hair and pulled it, we both moaned and then she pulled away and sat on me, she grabbed my cock and adjust it into her opening, she teased me by putting the tip in, i groaned and grabbed her hips and moved her down, she moaned as all my inches were in her, " don't tease me." i said death staring her, "yes sir" i smirked at her response and she started moving her hips back and forth, she scratched her nails up and down my chest making scars, i grabbed her upper thighs again and moved them faster, i trailed my hands up her body to her breast, i cupped her breast and took both fingers and pinched her nipples, she moaned and moved her hips faster, i then fill my dick twitch and i can also feel y/n's cum spilling onto my dick, i was about to cum so i pulled her off and came, "did i tell you to cum." i growled, "no sir" she whispered, "that's right i didn't, don't do it again" "i won't sir" she then went on her knees and quickly licked the cum off my dick, she started down and licked all the way up, i sighed as she continued to suck the cum off my dick, i groaned and she came back up to my lips, she gave me a peck on my lips and walked over to her clothes, she put her clothes back on and i got up off her bed and did the same, once we both had our clothes on i grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a passionate kiss, i was devouring her lips and started biting lip, i then pulled away and said," your going with me to my dorm tonight"  she nodded and we both walked out of the room and walked to my room.

Once we got to my room we walked in and locked the door, "can i change into your clothes" she asked, "of course love" i turn around and see her lift up her shirt, i smirk as i admire her breast again, she then picks up a shirt of mine and she put it in, she then took of her skirt and was just left in panties, i then slipped off my pants and put on shorts, i then take off my shirt and walk to my bed, i walked under the covers and lifted them up telling y/n to come next to me, she sat next to me and i wrapped my hands around her waist, she laid her head on my chest and ran her fingers over the marks she left, i smiled at her and kissed her forehead, "i guess wishes do come true" i felt her smile and she looked up at me and gave me a kiss, she pulled away and moved her body closer to mine, she rested her head by my neck and i played with her hair, "what are we now?" she asked, "whatever you want us to be, darling" i responded, "i want us to be more than friends" "then will you be my girlfriend" i asked, she smiled and nodded, "of course i will" i kissed her cheek and we both closed our eyes and went to sleep.

AN: ok i think that one was good, 1375 words