your not going

warning-nothing

so this imagine is based on a tik tok trend where you pretend to go out and hang with a boy bsf while your boyfriend is playing video games so yeah

Y/N'S POV

i was laying in bed staring at my boyfriend while he plays his game on his computer, he's been playing with his friend for 3 hours now, i sighed and tried to talk, "Draco?" no response, "babe?!" nothing, i got bored and started thinking of what i could do, i then grabbed my phone and acted like i was calling someone, "oh hey! what's up? really, ok you can come pick me up in about 10 minutes, is that good with you?" i looked and saw him take his headphones off, "ok ok i'll see you soon, bye!" i then set the phone down and started walking to get 'changed', i picked up a shirt and turned around to see Draco staring at me, "where are you going" he questioned, "well i got bored so i'm going to hangout with someone" i said smiling and picking up shorts, "with who" he said, "oh just a guy, he's names Ethan" i answered, "yeahhh your not going" he said moving his chair back in my fierce room as i walked, "what do you mean of course i'm going, why are you jealous." i said staring at him, my plan was working."i'm not jealous i'm just confused at how you think your going to leave your boyfriend to go hang out with some guy?" he said deaths staring me back, "well your clearly busy with your game and you had me sitting on the bed for 3 hours doing absolute nothing" i said crossing my arms, he got up off his sit and stood in front of me, he then pins me to the closest wall, his hand were on both sides of my head and his right leg was in the middle of my legs, i gulp and he brings lips to mine, he sticks his tongue in my mouth close to my throat almost making me choke, he then bits my bottom lip making me let out a slight moan, he smirk and moved his lips down to my neck, he starts sucking on my neck making me let out more moans, he then moved his muscular hands to the back of thighs and he lifts me up, not breaking the kiss i wrap my legs around his waist, he moved my body and drops me onto the bed, before we continue he let's go and walked over to his computer, i sigh and roll my eyes, i then hear him say,"i gotta go boys" i smile and he shuts off his game and comes back over, he hovers over me and sets his hand up my shirt and on my upper waist, "is this what you wanted" he whispered, i nod and he continued back off where he's started.

AN: i like that one but 504 words