Nightmares

warning - a little swearing

setting - after war, y'all are married

this one is a little short

DRACO'S POV

Me and my beautiful wife were in the bathroom getting ready for bed, I was brushing my teeth and she was brushing her hair, once we finally finished we both walked out and she flopped onto the bed, "ugh I'm so tired" she said with her face in the pillow, I take my shirt off I lay down on the bed and she immediately she snuggles into my neck and wraps her arms around my waist, god she was so cute, I pulled the silky black sheets over our bodys and pulled her closer to me, I turned off the light and use my wand to close the curtains, "goodnight love" I say as I kiss her forehead, "goodnight" she mumbled, I wrapped one arm around her and the other was playing with her hair. We eventually fell asleep, I was sleeping well when I started hearing voices, "you were always a disgrace to this family" I recognized the voice but I couldn't see who it was, I then open my eyes and I see my horrible father standing in front of me, "you are a little bitch you know that!" he screamed in my face, my eyes started to get watery, "oh yeah! start crying like the little bitch you are!" he screamed, I then started crying, "you don't deserve to be in the family!" he then started moving closer to me, I back up as much as I can, he came closer and closer while throwing insults at me, I then felt something hit my back, it was a wall, I couldn't move, I was trapped and he came closer and closer, finally he got to me and put his hands around my neck, he lifted my feet of the wall an choked me, I grabbed his hands and tried to pull them away but he was way stronger, "you deserve nothing!" "you will never be loved!" he then grabbed my arm and printed 'DISGRACE' into it, I closed my eyes and that's when I realize it was a nightmare, I shot up from laying down an i was all sweaty and I was shaking, I started crying and I grabbed onto my hair and started pulling on it, I was breathing very heavily and I checked my arm to see nothing on it, apparently I jumped so hard I woke up y/n, she grabbed onto my cheek and started saying, "hey hey its ok..im here its ok your safe" she pulled me closer to her and I put my head in her chest, she started rubbing my back with her nails and that calmed me down a bit, I followed her heart pumping and I would breath at the same time as her, that always calmed me down, she lifted up my chin and kissed me, "no one is going to hurt you, im here ok?" I slowly nodded and I hugged her very tightly, I put my head on her shoulder and was still holding onto her tightly, we stayed like that for about 4 minutes and I finally pulled away, I then grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her, her soft lips against mine felt like heaven, she smiled and we finally played back down, "I love you so so much, I don't know what I could do without you" I said as I kissed. her forehead, she smiled and the rest of the night she did not leave my side.

AN: 601 words