Claustrophobic

warning - panic attack, swearing

Y/N'S POV

I was walking down the halls of Hogwarts when a hear a loud running noise coming towards me, I turn around and see all of the newbies running towards the great hall, my eyes widened and before I tried to move to the side I get pushed into a storage closet, "fuck" I mumbled, I notice that I'm not the only one in this closet, I look over and I see Draco Malfoy next to me being more shocked than I am, "uh hi" I said weirdly, "wtf just happened" he said confused "its the newbies, Dumbledore decided to bring a lot more kids to Hogwarts than last year and I think the kids are really excited to be here so they just had to push us in a closet" I said leaning on the wall, I get on my knees and try to open the door, I wiggle with the door nob and I turn around slowly having having a shocked face, "um they also had the courage to lock us in here" "WHAT!!" he yelled, " I mean you can try opening it but I don't think you can" he get up and starts pushing the door, but thanks to Snape since it's his closet, it's unbreakable. After a couple minutes he start punching the walls, "stop Draco you're gonna start bleeding" he ignores me and starts punching it harder "Draco !," he goes harder and I can see the blood starting to drip of onto his legs, "DRACO! STOP!" I yell pulling him down, he start breathing heavily and I'm just watching him, he puts his head in his lap and I just rub his back.
While I'm rubbing his back I hear whimpering, I can feel his breathing getting faster, I'm actually concerned now, I lift up his chin to see him having a panic attack, my eyes widened and I immediately pull him closer to me, his hands are shaking onto my hands, his breath shaking onto my neck, and his body shaking, "hey..hey its okay count my fingers" he started to count my fingers very slowly, "o-one...two..t-three....four......f-five" after counting to ten his breathing goes slower and he  pulls me into a hug, I was stiff at first then I got comfrotable and hugged him back, I heard his sniffling going away and turning into hiccups, I start giggling at every hiccup. he pulls away and is still holding my hand, "do you know how long you've been claustrophobic?" I say, he looks at me in confusion, "what is clause- claustrobic" he says completely mispronouncing the word , I laugh even harder, "did you mean claustrophobic?" I giggle, "yes that, what is that?" "its wear you have a huge fear of small spaces" I say "oh then since I was little, it started when I would always play hide and seek with my friends and I thought it would be okay to go in my dads closet and I got stuck in there and I couldn't get out," I bring him into a hug, "im sorry but if you ever have a panic attack again call me and I can do anything to help I promise" he smiles at me then looks into my eyes, god he is so pretty, I mean look at his face, "you know what would help whenever I get a panic attack?" "what?" I say giggling, "this.." he gets closer to my face and next thing I know his lips are on my lips, I was very very surprised, I didnt know he would do that, I then grab his face and he grabs my waist, he pulls me closer to his lap and it was the most perfect place I could be right now, i start playing with my hair then he goes down to my neck and start sucking on it, he starts giving me a lot of hickeys, I moan at some of them then he goes back up to my lips, he sticks his tongue into my mouth and keeps kissing my mouth, after like 8 minutes of constant making out we finally pull away, "that was hot" I said, "yeah but you know what even hotter, you" (sorry that's just cringe) he said smirking, I look at him and laugh, "ok but lets try and get out of this closet" me and Draco try to push open the door, we keep pushing the door then I remember something, "omg omg omg omg im so stupid how did I not do this before" I said rummaging through my handbag, "uh what are you doing?" "shush" after a couple second of looking in my bag I find a bobby pin, I put the bobby pin in the key hole and start moving it around, after a while I here it click, I turn to Draco and he smiles, I turn the door nob and were out, "finally!" i say opening my arms, "you know y/n, im kinda glad I got locked in there with you," he said putting his head on my shoulder, "to be honest, me to" I say kissing him, "now cmon lets go to my dorm" draco says, he holds my hand and we walk to his dorm, once we get there he opens the door then stops, "yes?" "y/n y/l/n, will you be my girlfriend?" he says unexpectedly, I look at him and then peck his lips, "of course I will" I said, "okay now lets go to bed im tired from sitting in the closet" he said flopping onto the bed as I laugh and get into it with him. I love this man.

A/N: 962 words 😊