stranger

warning - swearing
yall are married and live at your own house

Y/N'S POV

my husband had left for work about an hour ago so i was home alone downstairs, i got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen, i opened the fridge and started looking through stuff to eat, while i was looking i heard something knock on the window, my head turned and i slowly walked toward the window, i looked outside and saw the bushes moving, i shrugged it off and went back to the kitchen, when i walked right into the kitchen i heard the front door knob moving, i started to get worried and i walked over to the door and made sure it was locked, i then looked out the window newt to the dirt to see if it was just Draco trying to get it but all i saw was a black figure running to the other side of the house, i gasped and quickly ran to the back off the house and made sure all the doors were locked, they were all locked and so i just tried to shake the thought off and sat down on the couch.

10 minutes later i finally though it was over but then i heard footsteps on the roof, "what the fuck, how is someone on the roof?" i said getting up and walking to my phone, i quickly dial in the work number that Draco works in and wait till someone answer, "Hello this is Ministry of Magic speaking" the assistant on the phone said, "hi could i speak to Draco Malfoy please" i said still hearing footsteps, "sure thing hold on" i waited and then i heard him talking, "hello this is Draco Malfoy" he said sounding busy, "hey Draco" i said worried, "y/n? why are you calling what's wrong?" he said  completely changing his tone to worried, "well um i think someone's on our roof" i said slowly, "what do you mean" he said, i heard him moving so i think he was standing up, "well um i heard something taping on the windows then i heard the door rustling and then i saw someone's and now there's someone on our roof" i said quickly, "okay hang on i'll be there in a minute" he said then hung up, "okay b- never mind" i said setting the phone down, i then heard someone trying to get into the house from the door above, my hands started shaking and i started pacing back and forth, i then saw a green flame in the fireplace and saw Draco quickly rush over to me with his suit unbuttoned at the top and his tie lose, he had a black dagger in his pocket and once he got over to me he slipped his hand over my waist and quickly kissed my forehead, "stay right here" he then walked over to the hallways and i saw him starting to pull his dagger out, i then heard Draco open the sunroof and step onto the roof, i stayed were he said to and then i heard a thump in the front yard, i looked out and saw two guys in the bushes, "Draco! i found them hurry" i heard draco's footsteps run back to the sunroof and he came back down with his dagger and the rope they used,  he rushed past me and unlocked the door and opened it i walked right behind him, the two guys quickly got up and started running, Draco started changing after them but i decided to help him since i ran faster, Draco was more of the faster flyer, i caught up to Draco and took the rope out of his hands and ran past him, i then got up to the two guys and grabbed there feet so they wood trip, i then tied both of their hands to their feet, once i got them tired up Draco came behind me with his phone to his ear, he put the phone away and two cops came and walked up to us, "here they are cops" he said as i gave them to the cops, they smiled at us and walked away, i stood up and wrapped my hands around his waist, he moved my hand and picked me up bridal style and started walking back to the house, "good job darling" he said kissing my forehead, "i took lessons" i said laughing.
once we got back in the house he set me down and we walked to the couch, "are you okay?" he said putting his hand on my thigh, "yeah i promise, just scared me a bit" i said laying my head on his shoulder, he lifted my chin up and slowly kissed me, i smiled and he put his hand around me, "i'll stay with you for the rest of the day" i then kissed his cheek and said"thank you"

word count: 830