please dont leave me

warning - nothing
it's short
Y/N'S POV

it had been a couple days after the war, Voldemort was defeated and many people died, i had ran away  at the very end when i got hit by a spell and almost lost my vision, i had gotten help at the St. Mungo's hospitals, i had finally gotten myself fixed up at i quickly ran outside, i tried to remember everything what happened and i began walking back to Hogwarts, i was trying the find my boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, i really hope he didn't get hurt even though he was on the death eater side, all i can remember was him calling my name as i ran to the woods, i was walking on the bridge and saw how destroyed Hogwarts was, i could see some people were trying to fix it but it was horrible to look at, once i was in front of the doors i walked in, everything was destroyed, the stairs, the walls, the pictures that i used to talk to, everything. I thought he would be in his room so i started walking to it, i walked carefully up the broken stairs and i was finally in front of his door, i hesitated to knock but then i soft knock, nothing, i knock again and no answer, the door was unlocked so i slowly opened it, that's when i saw him, the love of my life sitting on the floor scrunched up in a ball with broken glass and pictures of me and him scattered around the place, i gasp and started tearing up, i heard him crying and he still did it know i was there, i walked over to him and kneeled down next to him, i put my hand on his shoulder and he slowly brought his face up, once our eyes met he pulled me into a strong, passionate kiss, his hands were in my hair and mine were on his neck, he pulled away and looked me up and down still crying, he moved the hair out of my face and began sobbing, i pulled him into a hug and he sobbed into my shoulder getting my shirt wet, "I'm so sorry love! i didn't know they were going to do that" he cried out, i pulled him into a tighter hug, "please, whatever you do please don't leave me like that every again" his voice was shaking, he hair was messy and he looks like he had been crying forever, "i won't, i promise, i just had to get out of there before they killed me" i said begging to cry. Now it was me and him hugging and crying on the floor surrounded by glass and shredded paper, "i'm so happy your back" he said pulling away and started kissing me again, i smiled and pulled him into another passionate kiss, "i won't ever leave again"

AN: i will be doing some school work even tho it's summer so i might slow down tint he imagines sorry
509 words