Period

warning - none

Y/N'S POV

when I tried to wake up, I groaned, yep its that time of the month, where Mother Nature tells you you aren't pregnant, yay. I put my hands on my lower stomach and groan once again, that is when my roommate luna came up to me, "are you ok sweetie?" she said nicely, "well not really, my period just started today, I won't make it to class today luna" I say closing my eyes from the pain "would you want me to tell Draco?" she asked, I knew I shouldn't distract my boyfriend from school work ,"no ill be fine" "ok well I have to go sweetie, if you need anything tell me" luna said getting up and walking out of the door, once she walked out I grabbed my sheets and pulled them over my head trying to go back to sleep to avoid the pain. I was fast asleep until someone burst through my door, I slowly grabbed the sheets and stuck my head out to see who it was, "y/n! are you okay love" Draco said sitting next to me, I mumbled a 'no' and put the sheets over my head again, "whats wrong?" he said putting his head under the sheets so he could see my face, "my period started" "oh, well im gonna stay right here ok" he said moving to sit on the other side of the bed, "no you need to go to class" I mumbled while lifting my head up, "your more important than class and plus its my turn to take care of you after everything you've done for me" I smile and snuggled into his chest, he put his hand on my back and starts to rub it, it started getting worse so I scrunched up in a ball and put my hands on my stomach, I start to whimper a little and Draco moves down so he can see my face, he cups my cheeks and kissing my lips softly, he puts one of his hands on my stomach and starts rubbing his thumb on it, I pull myself closer to him hoping it would stop, sadly it didn't, I started whimpering more and I got a little bit of Draco's shirt wet, then Draco got up and told me to wait here, he walked out of the room and I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom to change into a tampon so I wouldn't bleed all over the bed.

DRACO'S POV

I couldn't stand see her hurting so I got out of the bed and told her that ill be right back, once I got out of the room and went straight to the great hall, I knew everyone else was already in class so I could sneak in there, I walk to the great Hall and grabbed a nearby basket and started putting foods in there, I then tried to find her favorite candy and I successfully did. I then walked to madam pomfrey, "um madam?" I asked knocking on the wall, she turned around, "what are you suppose to be doing out of class" she asks coming towards me, "um I just came to ask do you have any medicine for cramps?" she raised one eyebrow, "is it for your girlfriend?" I nodded, she led me over to the cabinet and handed me a purple bottle with liquid in it, "tell her to take this every 5 hours, it should slow down her cramps" "thank you madam" I said, "your welcome, scurry on now" I turned around and walked back to the girl rooms. I open my girlfriends door to see her seating by the window with her owl next to her, I come up form behind her and kiss her neck, she jumps a little but then realizes its me, "I got you some stuff" I whispered in her ear, she turned around and saw the basket I was holding and smiled, I sat in front of her and she started pulling the things out out, I pulled out the medicine bottle and put it In her hands, "before you start eating take this first" she groans and pours the medicine into a little cup, she then takes it like a shot to try and not get the flavor on her tongue but she does, she squints her eyes and gags, "that thing is horrible" she said pushing the medicine away, "well you have to take it every 5 hours to stop the cramps from hurting" she groaned again and started to eat some chicken wings and I ate some corn on the cob, I gave her owl, raven, some of the corn also. Once we were done eating the real food she looked fat the basket and saw the flavored beans, she looked up at me and smiled, she then grabbed a jelly bean and handed it to me and she grabbed one for herself, "on the count of three eat it ok, 1....2....3" we then both put it in our mouths and I immediately spit it out, "I got black pepper!" I said as I take a napkin and scrap my tongue to get the flavor out, "ha ha I got watermelon" she said laughing, I roll my eyes at her and I take another jelly bean out, I told her to try and catch it in her mouth, I threw it up and she actually caught it, but when she bit down she spit it out also, "eww I got dirt!" she said then also grabbing a napkin and scrapping her tongue, I laugh and she starts laughing too. After throwing a couple more jelly beans and terribly missing and catching some of them she moves the basket and sits on my lap, she starts to pet her owl while looking out of the window to see the beautiful view of Hogwarts, I kiss the top of her head and wrap my hands around her, she moves her head up so she can s me, "thank you for the stuff Draco, I love you" I look at her "I love you more darling " I say then kissing her soft lips.

AN: 1041 words