Coming back home

warning - swearing

Y/N'S POVS

"here's your suitcase ma'am" the flight attendant said giving me my suitcase, I walk out of the plane and start walking into the airport, I had just came back home from a month trip to go to my families house which was in America, it didn't go to well, there were a lot of arguememtns about how my mom and dad wanted a divorce, they blamed it all on me and didn't do anything to my siblings, they were yelling a lot and throwing things at me so it was technically abuse, I wasn't happy at all and I kept texting my friends to make me forget about it, I was very happy to get back to town because I wanted to surprise my best friend of 10 years, Draco Malfoy, it has been 3 years after the Hogwarts war, harry got with ginny, Hermione got with Ron, luna and neville are the cutest couple, and I live in a 2 story manor with Draco, of course I was happy to be living with Draco, he is the best thing that's ever happened to me. me and Draco never got in argument, we would aways been the funny, good looking friendship everyone would see. I started making my way down the long hallways of the building, there's was barely anyone there so I just decided to go get food since I had to sit in a airplane from America all the way back to England with only a bag of fucking peanuts, I walk over to the local food stand and drop my suitcase on the floor, I grab my wallet and walk to the stand, "hello what would you like today?" the girl asked me, I look at the menu and said, "ill just get the ham and cheese sandwich with mustard and mayo" I said finding the money in my wallet, "sure thing and would you like anything the drink?" "just a bottle of water will be fine" she nods and walks over to start making the sandwich, I grab out my phone and start looking through the text of mine and Draco's, he knew I was coming home today but he didn't know what time, most of the text said either "i'm so happy your coming back" or "I miss you so much" I smile at the text and put my phone up. After a couple minutes she hands me the sandwich and water and I hand he the money, she smiles, "have a good afternoon" "you too" I walk over to a chair and sit down, I sigh and start eating my sandwich, I grab my phone out and start texting luna, my other best friend.

- hey luna!
luna - oh hey sweetie, have you came back from your family yet?
-just came back now, i'm in the airport
luna - oh that great! make sure to come see me when your free
- of course but first i'm going to see Draco
luna - no worries, I bet he's missed you a lot
- yeah, well I have to go now, ill come by later today or tomorrow
luna - ok bye sweetie

I set down my phone and I had just finished eating my lunch, I crumble up the wrapping and go to the trash can, I throw it in there and grab my suitcase and water. I start walking down the long hallway and just looking up at the sky since it was clear glass, I see a lot of fluffy clouds, birds, and the sun which was fucking bright. I started walking towards the escalator and I finally got on it, I could see the doors of where I was suppose to exit but when I look to the right of it, I see a tall boy with platinum blond hair, he had a plain white shirt, a belt that had a chain connected to it, and then a black backpack on, once I got closer I realize who it was.

DRACO'S POV

I had gotten a text from on of y/n's friends telling me that y/n was coming home today around 8:00 a.m., so I decided to surprise her, I arrived at the airport around 7:40 and that was when the plane just landed, I knew it would take a while for her to walk all the to the front doors, I waited about 30 minutes and that's when I saw a girl come down the escalator, she had y/h/c hair, she had a dark green crop top, a jacket over it, ripped jeans, and she had a suitcase and bag on her back, she was looking directly at me and when she came closer I realized it was y/n, I saw her smile grow and she ran towards me and once she got close enough she dropped all her things and ran into my arms, she jump up so her legs were wrapped around my waist, my hands were on her waist and her hands were in my hair, "I missed you so fucking much" I whispered, i tightened my grip and I heard her starting to cry, "my family is driving me crazy Draco" she whimpered, I rubbed her back a little, "Im so sorry love, just remember it is not your fault ok?" I felt her nod and I kissed her cheek to try and get her to not cry, "im so happy your here" she whispered, I felt a tear drip onto my neck, "I wanted to surprise you since I knew you were going through a lot" she started to cry more and I grab her jawline and brought her lips to mine, I couldn't believe I was kissing my best friend but I think y/n liked it, she rested her shoulders and put her hands on my neck, she started moving her lips with mine brushing them together and it was incredible, we finally pulled away and her forehead was against mine, "best surprise ever" she whispered, I wiped the tears off of her cheek with my thumb and she jumped off of me and grabbed her suitcase, "lets go home" I said, once she got next to me and wrapped my hands around her waist, we walked out of the airport and started walking towards her car, she leaned her head on my shoulder and I smiled, "y'know, I have to confess, that kiss was a kiss I have been waiting for to do my whole life but I couldn't because I didnt know how to tell you that I am in love with you" I looked down at her and she smiled and looked up, she grabbed my cheeks and brought me into another kiss, it was soft but passionate, she pulled away and said, "I love you to Draco"

AN: 1147 words