bodyguard 2

warning - swearing

Y/N'S POV

he just laughed and looked at the menu, "don't laugh it's not funny" i said with a frown in my face.
(This is after y'all order and eat and your getting ready to go)
once we finished eating the waiter came back and he looked at us weird and saw that the box wasn't touched, i smiled weakly and looked at Draco, the waiter left and we got our things and began walking to the door, while i was opening the door he slid his hand around my waist, i smiled and we walked out and we started walking pasts all of the rooms of...things. we got outside and it was dark. we walked to the car and he opened my door and walked to the other side and got in the car, he started the car and drove to the house. Mid way through he placed his hand on my thigh, i looked down and smiled, i started blushing and i placed my hand over his and i saw he smiled.

Once we got home he got out and opened my door   and i walked next to him to the house. we opened the door and i walked over to the shopping bags that i had placed on the kitten table, i pulled two things out and Draco looked at me, "so i bought matching clothes that i want me and you to wear tonight" i said smiling suspiciously, he looked at me and say, "oh god what is it" i showed him two bear onesies and his eyes widened,

 we opened the door and i walked over to the shopping bags that i had placed on the kitten table, i pulled two things out and Draco looked at me, "so i bought matching clothes that i want me and you to wear tonight" i said smiling suspiciously, he...

"hell no" he said turning and beginning to walk to the stairs, i run up to him and turn him around, "no, please wear it, your gonna wear it or else the date is cancelled tomorrow" i said smirking, he whined dramatically and took the darker one out of my hand, i smiled and followed behind him going upstairs to change. i got into my room and walked to the closet, i took off my shoes and the necklaces and i saw that i still had my ring on, i looked at it and smiled, i decided to keep it on and see what he would do, i took of my dress and put it in the dirty laundry, i picked up the onesie and took the tag off and slipped it on, i slipped it up and stood in front of the mirror and giggled, i then walked to the door and walked out, i walked downstairs and then saw Draco with it on looking in the cabinet, i gasp and he turned to me with an annoyed expressions, i walked up to him and shook him happily, "your a cute, snuggly bear!" i said hugging him and jumping up and down, i let go and then jumped up on the counter and sat on it, he looked back in the cabinet and pulled out a box of brownies, "wanna make brownies?" he asked, i nod my head and jumped off the counter and looked at the ingredients on the box.

In the middle of making the brownies Draco was standing next to me watching me as i put the brownies in the oven, i closed the oven, set a timer in my phone, and clapped my hands together getting all the food off, i turned around to wash my hands and i looked on the floor and saw a big ass spider, i screamed and the first thing i did was jump onto Draco wrapping my legs around his waist and setting my head in the crook of his neck, "what!" he said wrapping his hands around my waist, "there's a spider on the floor" i said turning my heads towards it and seeing it moved made me scream again and hold onto Draco tighter. he looked at it and he chucked, "stop laughing" i mumbled with my head in his shoulder, he walked to the chair and set me down on it and i brought my knees to my chest, he got a paper towel and picked it up, he then squished it with his fingers and threw in the trash can. "all done, it's dead now" he said smiling and opening his arms, i opened my arms and i wrapped my legs around his waist again and he put his arms around my waist and i set my head on his neck looking behind us, "wanna watch a movie?" he said laying his head on my head, i mumbled a "mhmm" and he started walking towards the theater. once we got in there he sat down on the big couch and i unwrapped my legs and laid on his chest, "what movie" he said looking down at me playing with my hair,  i grabbed the remote and started looking through. we then had chosen ghostbusters and we began watching. About 20 minutes later we had heard my phone alarm ringing, the brownies were done and i grabbed my phone and turned it off, "you stay here i'll get the brownies." he said moving my hair out of my face and getting out of the seat and walking out, i continued watching the movie and about 20 minutes later he came back with a plate full of brownies, i smiled and he sat back down in the same position and we began eating brownies and watching the movie.

word count - 919

there may be a part three idk yet