Malfoy Manor

warning - none

This is after war, their finishing 7th year

Y/N'S POV

me and Draco have been best friends forever, we would always be there for each other and people would never see us not together, this summer Draco asked me if I wanted to stay at his manor with his mom (Lucius is in Azkaban btw). I said yes of course because I usually just stay at Hogwarts for summer. I was packing my things into my suitcase when I heard a knock on my door, "come in" I yelled, the person walked in and I turn to see Draco there, "hello darling, are you almost ready?" I walked over to my bathroom and got my hairbrush, I then put it in my bag, "now I am" I take my bag and Draco gets his bag, we walk down the steps and  go by the fireplace, he grabs a hand full of the floo powder and steps into the fireplace, I then step into the fireplace and he grabs my hand tightly, "Malfoy manor" he yells and suddenly we teleport in front of a big mansion, my jaw drops as I examined it, "Jesus Christ Draco , this is huge" I say, "trust me it gets better inside" we walk through the gate and we were walking, it was kinda a long way to walk and while we were walking we didn't even notice we were still holding hands. We then get in front of two big, black door. he open them and sees his mom in the kitchen,he smiles and walks up to her and hugs her, "oh good to see you again little buddy"Narccisa says hugging him tightly, she had black hair with white streaks in back, she was truly beautiful,hey let go of the hug and she looks at me, "you must me y/n?" "yes ma'am" I say shaking her hand, "ah  Draco has been talking about you all summer, how beaut-" his mom got cut off by Draco , "OK! um mom we will be upstairs bye" he says grabbing my hands and walking me over to the big stair case, "sorry about her she's crazy" "what are you talking about she's awesome" I say hitting his shoulder, we get at the top of the stares and he leads me to the hallway, it had many pictures of him and his mother, they all used to be of Lucius but after he went to Azkaban they decided to make it more happy, the roof of the hallway had a glass roof and a butch of holograms that projects plants hanging, "we cant have real plants because since my mom works and I have school none of us can actually take care of them so we used a projector to act like we have plants" he says pointing at the plants. We finally reach his room and his opens the door, we I walked in the room my jaw dropped once again,  I saw a big bed with all black sheet, a little green too,  a huge couch with a bean bag, his walls were black, I looked up and saw a huge chandelier, he had pictures of his mom and me on his walls, he also had a huge hanging tv. I walked over to the photos and saw one where I was holding up peace signs while I was on Draco's shoulder, I giggled and he came by me and laughed To, i walked over to his window and once again saw holograms of the forest and thunderstorm, "again that's another hologram, that scene always makes me calm"  I smile and walk over to his bed, there was an extra drawer,  "can I use this drawer?" "of course darling" I took out my wand and put all my clothes in the drawer, Draco lays down on his bead then started watching tv, "wanna watch a movie?" he asked me smiling while I was still organizing my things, "uh sure what do you wanna watch" I asked while finishing up my clothes then laying on the bed,  "how about the Addams family" he asks while scooting closer to me, he turns the movie on and dims the lights so its not so bright, I get under the covers and I immediately gasp, "what kind of covers are these cause there so soft and silky" I say pulling them over me more, he chuckles then says, "well my dad designed them and I don't know how he made it so soft" I giggle and we start watching the movie, he puts his arm under the cover and put them around my waist, I smile and continue watching the movie while holding his hand.  We kept cuddling for the rest of the movie.

time skip

once the movie ended me and Draco got up and I stretch my back, "ok we should probably go down, mom made us dinner I think" we walked out of his door and I see that the holograms changed, they were now green, yellow, blue, and purple butterfly flying around, suddenly I stopped walking as one of the butteries came down and flew onto my head, I giggled a little which made Draco turn around, he saw me and started laughing too, "they do that sometime, it always makes me happy when they do that" suddenly and bunch of bird holograms came flying in and went onto my shoulders, the butterflies and birds started to surround me while I was laughing, I start dancing and Draco kept laughing, then I stopped and rushed out of the pile of birds and butterflies, they went back up to the ceiling and I walked down the steps hand in hand with Draco , "hello mom!" he said sweetly, "hello guys I made spaghetti for us" she said bringing three bowls to the island, his mom sat across from us and draco sat by me, the whole time I got to know more about his mom and we talked about funny things, we laughed the entire time, I loved his mom.
After finishing dinner me and Draco stood up and his mom gathered the dishes, "do you need any help ma'am?" I ask politely, she smiles and says,"i'm good thanks for asking dear, you guys go upstairs and have fun" she said winking towards Draco.  he grabs my hands and leads me back up to his room, "wanna watch another movie?" he asks, "sure" I say jumping into the bed, "what about Addams family 2?"  "sure" we get under the covers and he slowly outs his hand around me again, I smile even more and grab his arm and hold it. I felt safe with Draco