abusive father

warning - mentions of cuts

DRACOS POV

i had gotten a letter from my best friend, y/n, saying that she will come over for tonight, i didn't think anything of it so i just said sure, that was 20 minutes ago and now i heard the door bell ring, i got up and walked to the door, i opened it and saw y/n standing there with messy hair, three bloody cuts on her face, bruises all of her body, and her shirt half ripped, my eyes widened and she immediately fell into my arms, she started to sob into my arms and i softly brought her in the house and closed the door, she didnt let go of me and cried, she held onto my shirt and i pulled her onto my lap rubbing my hands up and down her back, "pkease y/n tell me what happened?" i asked grabbing her face and running my fingers over her cuts, "m-my father" she could barely speak from crying, "what did he do" i asked running my fingers through her hair, "h-he keeps h-hitt-" she then started crying again and pulled me into a tight hug, "calm down love, come here" i set her bag by the door and lifted her up with her legs wrapped around my waist and her crying into my shoulder, i brought her to my room and i sat on the bed with her still on my lap, i put my hands on her cheek and wiped her tears, "take a deep breath, love" she then took a breath and followed my heart beat, "now i need you to tell me what he did to you" i said putting my hands around her waist, "he didn't stop, he got drunk and kept throwing things at me, glass, books, anything he could find, he hit my and pushed me into the wall and almost killed me!" she said almost beginning to cry again, i brought my hands back up to her face and wiped the tears, "come here" i took her to the bathroom and got out a towel and a first aid kit, she sat on the counter and i went between her legs, i started cleaning the blood of her face and then got out a bandaid, i carefully placed it on the cut scars and then held her hands, "look i need you to take a shower, get dressed and lay with my for the rest of the day ok?" she mumbled an ok and i walked out of the bathroom and closed the door, i heard the shower running so while she was showering i was delivering a letter to my father saying that he needs to do something about y/n's father and i gave it to my owl and he flew off, that's when y/n came out in a towel and grabbed her clothes, i smiled at her ad she smiled back. She came back 5 minutes later in a black crop top and sweatpants, "can i brush your hair?" i asked sitting up, she smiled and got the brush, she came back and sat in front of me, i took her damp hair and started brushing it, i was so soft and there were no knots, once i got done i set the brush down and moved her so she's next to me, she's laying on my shoulder with her hand around my waist, "what are we gonna do about my dad?" she asked looking up at me, "my father can handle him, and don't worry you can stay with us for now" she smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. The rest of the day we watched movies and slept.

AN: i'm running out of ideas and idk what to write bro helppp, 643 words