Jealous

Warning - none

this one is very short
Y/N'S POV

I was in the library studying with my best friend, Draco Malfoy, there was an upcoming test in transfiguration so we decided to actually study instead of cheat like we always do, I explained the stuff that we needed to know to Draco but he didn't seem happy, he looked very bored. I picked up Draco's owl and pointed my wand at it, "vera verto" suddenly Draco's owl turned into a glass cup, Draco's mouth dropped and he picked up the glass, "my owl, you changed it into a glass" he whispered-yelled, I picked up the glass and set it down, I then cast a spell to change it back into an owl, "oh thank goodness" Draco said petting his owl, "now you do it, all you have to say is vera verto" I said handing him his wand, Draco pointed his wand at the owl and whispered vera verto, the owl changed into a cup but it was slightly hairy, I picked it up and laughed, "your glass cup is hairy Draco" he then picked it up and felt it, he groaned and changed it back into his owl. We kept practicing and eventually Draco finally got it, that was until Harry Potter entered the library, he sat down across from us and I looked up and he smiled at me, I smiled back because I didn't want to be rude. The whole time I was studying I could feel eyes on me and I knew it was Draco and Harry.

DRACO'S POV

We kept studying but Potter walked in, I knew Potter and a thing for y/n, almost everyone knew and I'm pretty sure y/n even knew, I didn't like it at all, I noticed that harry and y/n smiled at each other and I did note like that, I sighed and we back to studying. The whole time I kept looking at potter to see if he was looking at y/n and by my surprise he was staring her down like an eagle, of course I was jealous, I mean i'm the only one who can I have y/n, no one else, I then moved closer to y/n and laid my head on her shoulder, of course harry was still looking at y/n so I snuggled my face into y/n's neck and wrapped my arms around her was it and pulled her closer to me, harry then looked at me and death stared me, I gave harry a grain and snuggled my face back into y/n's neck, y/n chuckled and wrapped her arm around my waist while she was still studying, i nuzzled my hair into her neck while enjoying the moment of stealing y/n from potter, "y/n I don't want to do this anymore can we go back to the Slytherin common room" I said, y/n sighed and closed her books, "I suppose I could rest for a bit" she began to get up and I wrap my hands around her waist, that was until harry slammed his book on the desk, he got up and went behind y/n, he then turned her around and pulled her into him, he then kissed her, he kissed my y/n! of course I was shocked, I was about to pull y/n away but y/n pushed harry off of her and wiped her lips, "what is wrong with you!" she yelled, "we are meant to be y/n" harry said getting up off the floor, "no were not!" she then turned around and we walked back to the common room,"that was awesome back there" I said leaning my head on her shoulder.

AN: 634 words