I will always protect you

warning - swearing

Y/N'S POV

the last two days have been very strange, well the first day when I walked into potions Snape was way more happy than usual, so of course I asked him why he looked more happy, he then smiled and started talking for 20 minutes about how he went on a date with this gorgeous girl, I was clearly surprised cause I mean like, Snape? him! wow. my jaw was on the floor the whole time, he used up the whole class time, hopefully he doesn't get dumped because then he would take his anger out on us. Then the next strange thing was that when Crabbe and Goyle were making fun of me, Draco, the person who I barely even knew but I knew he was mean, came and stopped them, the words coming out of his mouth made me shocked, "will you too actual shut the fuck up, I mean seriously do you think y/n wants to see yalls ugly faces right now, no! so shut the fuck up and go back to mama" he then smiled at me, he smiled! he doesn't even do that to his friend, I walked back to my dorm still thinking about what happened.
The second day I was walking to the great hall and I bumped into Crabbe and Goyle again and they push all of the books out of my hand, they laughed and when they turned around I smacked the back of their heads, they both turned around and I saw Crabbe bring his arm up but then Draco surprisingly came and punched crabbe in the face, my eyes widened and I jumped a little, then crabbe and goyle quickly ran away and  Draco asked me if I was ok, I nodded and he kneeled down and picked up my books for me, I was still very shocked and he handed me my books, I took them and he winked and smirked at me, he then walked away, what the hell just happened.
So today I hope nothing strange happens, I gladly walk to potions and when I walk in I see Snape even more happy,  oh god i'm guessing were not doing potions today, almost everyone was there and they were all standing instead of sitting, I raise my hand, "um professor why are we standing" "oh were changing the seats, so first is harry and ginny, Hermione and Ron, crabbe and goyle, pansy and Blaise, y/n and Draco" he then continues on with the names, I sit down and  Draco sits next to me, once everyone is sitting  Snape puts his hands on his chin and smiles into the sky, he was silent and just staring, "um professor? why don't you tell us why your so happy today" I said then smirking and looking to the side to see Hermione granger groaning, she was the person who actually wanted to do work, Snape looked at me then he started talking about his second date, me and Draco laughed a lot and looked at each other an lot, Snape kept talking about how he asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes, he then used magic to show what the girl looked like, to be honest she was actually gorgeous,  I gasped and Draco leaned into my ear, "can you believe it, him getting her! how in the world did that happened" I giggled at his comment and leaned back into my chair, "ok so I have a third date tonight and I need advice" I quickly raised my hand, Snape looks at me and smiles, "yes?" "don't screw up, look good, you should probably bring notes, say she looks pretty, compliments, trust me girls LOVE compliments, don't spill on your shirt, be respectful, pay for the food, open the door for her, pay attention to her, don't look at ANY other girl" I continue saying things that made almost everyone in the room burst out laughing, mostly Draco, he kept looking into my y/e/c eyes as I was saying things, "and lastly, confidence, you don't want to walk up to her an be like 'h-hi, y-you l-look gorgeous, n-not that you d-dont ever look g-gorgeous' you NEED to be confident" I say as Snape was writing down the things I said on paper, "thanks y/n your the best" I then smirk and look at Draco and my mouth open, then me and Draco burst out laughing, he gives me a high five and that's when the bell rings. the rest of the day went by smoothly, Draco kept staring at me and since I was in all of he's classes, we mostly sat next to each other and worked together.

The next day I had a quidditch game, it was Slytherin vs Hufflepuff (your Slytherin btw), honestly Hufflepuff was very good so I knew I had to be good today, I was in the great hall eating with pansy, my best friend, she sadly wasn't on the quidditch team but I knew she would cheer me, I was eating my apple when Draco came up to me, "you ready for the game today" I looked up at him, "oh yeah" I said then taking a bit of my apple,  "ok well we should probably get going the game starts in 15 minutes" I smile and set down my apple and stand up, "ok well bye pansy ill see you late" I then walk away with Draco by my side. 20 minutes later I was on the quidditch field with my fellow Slytherin, the score was 30-10 Slytherin. I was doing great when someone called my name, "Y/LN!" I look over and see crabbe screaming at me, I look at him with a confused face, he then started smirking, "Y/N watch out!" yelled pansy, I turn back and see a bludger coming towards me, I gasp and close my eyes but before it hit me someone went in front and blocked me, I open my eyes and see Draco right in front of you, "are you okay?" he asked me , I nodded and smiled, "thank you for saving me but cmon win got a game to win" I say grabbing his hand and flying towards the snitch. At the very end of the game Draco had caught the snitch and won, I flew down and went towards the doors where we enter the field, I look around and see only a few people, I put my broom down and walk around, I then see Draco and he runs towards me and picks me up off the ground and hugs, "oh you did great Draco!" I said hugging him back, "I really didn't think I would get it since the other seeker was so close to it" he said setting me down, we then walked side by side to the common room.

The next day I was in the hallways with some Ravenclaw boy trying to get me and him together, "why don't you just come with me and live with me forever, gorgeous" he puts his hands on my waist, "don't call me that" I said taking his hands off my waist, that is when Draco came, he saw that I was uncomfortable, he walked to us and saw that the guy pulled me into him even more, I tried pushing him off but then he got punched by Draco, I then blinked and saw Draco onto of the guy beating the literal shit out of him, I try pulling Draco off but it didn't work, he then let go and got off him, he then ran to his dorm, I looked at the guy on the floor, "you deserved it" I said smirking, I then ran to Draco's room. Once I got to his door I knocked on it,  there was no response, I knocked again and slightly opened it, I see Draco sitting down on the edge of his bed staring at the ground. I walk in and sit next to him, "I really appreciate everything you're doing but why?" I ask, there was no response, "please talk to me Dra-" I get cut off by his soft lips on mine, I got stiff until I notice what was happening, I grabbed the back of his neck and pull him in, he puts his hands on my waist and we moved our lips together, he then bites my lips and I moan a little, he pulls away and says, "that's why, because I love you so much that I know I have to protect you" I smile at his words and lift his chin up again and kiss him back, he pulls me onto his lap and puts his hands on my ass, my hands are playing with his hair and we make out for about 5 minutes, after finishing up I pull away and hug him, "I love you too" I say as my head was resting on his shoulder, my legs were wrapped around his waist and he was rubbing my back, "I will always protect you love" he whispered in my ear I and I smiled, god I love this man already.
Just incase you wanted to know snapes date went well because he followed all of y/n's rules, and he had his first kiss! on the cheek not on lips

AN: ok I really love this one but 1589 words