Getting drunk

warning - little spicy but yall don't do it

Y/N'S POV
I was laying down in my bed with my boyfriend, Draco Malfoy , we've been dating for 4 months now, we met at Hogsmeade when he bumped into me and picked up my things for me, after that he asks to hang out and we were really close friends for about a week till he made his move and now were even more than friends. While we were laying down we were watching tv also, I was in my black sports bra with white shorts on, while he had shorts on and no short like always. He was laying on my chest and I was playing with his fluffy, blonde hair. He kept drawing circles with his finger on my stomach for about 10 minutes now, it felt amazing, he would always do it when im feeling sick or something like that, he then started kissing my chest and he gave shivers from his soft lips touching my skin. i giggle a little then it started pouring raining out of now where, then a loud crash of lighting came down right next to us, I jumped a little bit but I have always loved the rain, I then notice dracos face frowning while he was looking outside, another loud crash came down but even closer to us, Draco moved his body up towards my head, he curled up in a little ball a started drawing circles on my neck, "are you okay love?" I said looking down at him, "o-oh um yeah i'm fine" he said nervous, then it started thundering and he pushed his head into mine, "okay your clearly not okay whats wrong?" I said sitting up and grabbing his face to make him look at me, "its just I don't like thunderstorms, they scare me from the loud noises" he says softly, I frown at him then lift up his chin, "hey its okay im right here just remember that okay?" "okay" he then lays back down and from my surprise its starts raining even harder, he sighs then sinks into the pillow, I then groan and walk up to the window and scream, "SHUT UP MOTHER NATURE!!! Your scaring my baby asshole!" I then close the big green and black curtains then walk back over to Draco , he smiles and lifts up my chin, "thanks darling" he says then starts kissing me, I giggle then deepen the kiss and start teasing him a little, after a while I pull away and say, "ok ok lets continue onto the show" he gasps dramatically then lays down and turns around where his back is facing me, I laugh then jump onto him and grab his face, "you are not allowed to turn away from me" I say then smashing my lips into his, I am still holding onto his soft face when he flips me over so he's now on-top of me, I sit up and sit on his lap, I put my arms under his and reach for his back, I start to rub it and he's moaning because he always loves it when I do that during a make out session. He puts his hands on my hips and we continue making out.
Then suddenly he pins me onto the headboard of the bed, he starts moving down to my neck and gives me hickeys, of course it hurts but that's what I love about it, I grab his hair and start rubbing my fingers through it while his hands make his way onto my breast, (your top is still on btw) he cups them and then goes back up to my lips, he kisses my lips like he hasn't seen me in years. we make out for about 7 minutes we finally pull apart to catch our breaths because it was intense. "that was amazing wasn't it darling?" he said with his arms around me, I lay by his shoulder and dig my body into his, "yes very much" I have my arm dangling onto his chests then ask, "are you up for some fire whiskey?"  he asks, "is that even a question of course I am" he reaches down into my drawer and grabs a bottle of whiskey, we both get drunk after 5 minutes and jug some of the whisky, we laugh a lot, then after a while of laughing, smoking, and really just being stupid I'm laying on his lap while we are watching tv, he was about to finish the bottle of whiskey, he already had it in his mouth when I looked up at him "hey can I finish the whis-" I look at him and his eyes are wide. I groan and look back at the tv, then he lifts up my chin and opens my mouth and he spits the whiskey in my mouth, I giggle and say, "thanks love" "no problem"  5 minutes later, " hey DuDe" I say drunkly, "yes dUdE" he says mocking me, " go lay on the floor and watch this okay, " okay" he says slowly going to lay on the floor, I got on-top of him and then put myself into the position to wear I was doing a handstand and about to kiss him, "Jesus Christ how are you doing that drunk" "I have no idea but shut up" I then smash my lips into his, I try and hold myself up put in carefully go back down and now I'm laying on him, then I get up and say "cmon get on the bed" I say motioning my hands towards it "okay okay" he leans on the back of the headboard and I sit on his lap, he places his hand on my ass and squeezes it, "now its my turn" I say, I go down to his neck and give him hickeys, he starts moaning from how hard I'm doing it, he squeezes my ass even harder and moves me closer to him, he keeps one hand on my ass and then lifts one hand up to move my hair. after a couple of minutes of giving him a lot of hickeys I finally stop and say, "ok I'm sober now so lets go to sleep its 2:34 and I'm tired." I say rubbing my eyes, "anything for you darling" he grabs my waist and puts his body next to mine, we cuddle for the rest of the night and I just cant believe I'm finally happy.

An: 1093 words