The sun and the stars collide part 1

An imagine about our guy Tarquin! Requested by leahpaul1leahpaul1 I hope you enjoy!

"I just don't understand why you like going there."

"Will you stop worrying? The blood rubies were rescinded long ago, I have nothing to worry about."

"Y/n-"

"Sister, I can take care of myself. It is the summer court, not spring or Autumn." You smiled. "I am going there for a celebration with my friends and nothing more."

You left before she could object further, immediately winnowing to the summer court palace where you saw your friends waiting at the entrance. "There you are!"

"Sorry, I was going to leave early but then my sister held me up with a lecture."

"She treats you like you're a toddler."

"She's not so bad, just protective is all, her intentions are pure."

"That may be the case, but eventually you're going to have to put your foot down so she stops coddling you like this."

"Whatever you say Oliver."

You went through the open doors after handing over your invitation and immediately went for the ballroom, soon pulled into a giant group dance with the citizenry. It was so much fun for you. Seeing the merriment and feeling the joy that hung in the air was putting you on a high. You never wanted it to stop.

Although you had to take a break at some point because you weren't going to be the one to faint at a party. You ate a bit and drank, which probably wasn't the smartest idea because you were an absolute lightweight.

After your second glass you were feeling a bit tipsy so you went out to ther terrace before you were tempted to have anymore. That is where you noticed him eyeing you curiously. "Oh my apologies, I didn't realize there was anyone else here." You smiled softly. "I hope I didn't interrupt you."

He rose an eyebrow. "Do you not recognize me?"

"Am I supposed to? I'm not from here so I don't really know who I'm supposed to know on a whim."

"No dear it's quite alright I don't mind. I find you not knowing who I am to be refreshing."

"Oh that's good. Most get very offended."

"Well that's not really your fault."

"I know, but I still feel bad. I don't like making people angry."

"I'd think you a sadist like Beron otherwise."

"That's terrible." You laughed lightly.

"What is your name?" He wondered curiously.

"Y/n Archeron."

"I was not aware that there were four of you."

"Yes I'm not very infamous I know, I hope that you don't hate me now."

"And why would that happen?"

"You know, because my sister stole half of the book of breathings. And the rubies."

"Those were rescinded after Hybern."

"I know. It's just a lot of the summer court citizens hold animosity towards my family because of what she did here. I thought you would feel the same." You admitted sheepishly. "I've lost a lot of friends because of what she did."

He gazed at you, a bit of pain creeping into his eyes. "I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's okay, you didn't make her steal it or anything, she did that herself. I know this may sound selfish, but sometimes I wish we weren't related so I wasn't affected by her decisions."