The youngest Archeron (imagine)

Description: What if there was a fourth sister the girls never spoke of?

The night court bustled in preperation for winter solstice unaware that something was amiss in the inner circle home not a few minutes away.

The males had noticed immediately when something was off regarding the way their mates acted. They shut everyone out, opting to stay strewn across the floor huddled together, not unlike the days before the battle at Hybern.

Amren and Mor were becoming increasingly irritable with the boys behavior.

"Mother above leave them be! They'll speak on their issues when they are ready you overly territorial idiots!" Amren yelled from downstairs as the boys stood at the bedroom door attempting to incentivize the girls to come out.

They were too stubborn to give up even after Amren threatened them so Mor took it upon herself to drag them back down to the main room.

Feyre, Elaine, and Nesta eventually came down but didn't say much of anything, only nuzzling up to their mates who could feel the grief radiating off of them.

"Rhys?" Feyre asked through the bond that linked their thoughts.

"Yes darling?" He wondered hopefully.

"Can you take me flying?"

A small smile appeared on the highlord's lips. Of course."

Instantly they were winnowed into the skies, his arms gripped firmly around her shoulders.

He stared down at his mate who was currently etching circles in his chest with her index finger, her brow furrowed into an unreadable emotion.

He knew he needed to tread lightly but his curiosity got the best of him, pushing him to ask questions anyway.

Dangerous questions.

"Are you alright love?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment before answering. We were, remembering someone." She looked pained as the next phrase passed the threshold. "Our youngest sister."

"There is another one?"

"Athena. She was taken by some rouge fairy when I was eighteen, she was thirteen and decided to sneak out to look at the stars in a wooded area close to the border. Her screams filled the air not long after that. We all begged to go through the rift that we watched the fairy rip open but father forbade it."

"I started looking for her not too long ago and even got Nesta and Elaine to assist recently, we found some leads but then the trail went cold."

"I could ask Azriel to look into her if you like."

She quickly shook her head. "I want my sisters to consent as well, not just me."

"I understand."

"The people who knew her usually called her angel because she helped everyone she could with what little she had. I thought that could help you if you ended up looking for her."

"She should be about sixteen right?"

"Yes. I have a few paintings of her from her younger years if you would like to see."

"I would love that Feyre." He smiled.

She guided him to the house of the wind, winnowed to a secret room that only they knew of. Where she showed him a picture of someone she thought was long dead but after Hybern she thought that may not be the case.

(This Is just kinda what I imagine she would look like idk)

"She's gorgeous Feyre."

"This is just what I'd imagine she'd look like since she's supposed to be sixteen."

"Were the two of you close?"

"Yes, father used to joke that we should have been twinned we were so inseparable." She smiled. "It was this strange sense of understanding we had for each other."

"She's still a child and all new residents must be registered with everyone else, we could at least find out what court she lives in."

"The person who took her could be using an alias."

"I doubt it, the parchment they write on is laced with magic to detect falsifications and forgery."

"But how does it know something is false?"

He shrugged. "I'm not entirely sure."

With that they went home. At dinner that night Feyre asked her sisters if they would be opposed to the idea of having the whole inner circle look for their beloved Athena and they jumped at the chance for any lead they could find.

And so, the tireless search began for the youngest of the sisters.

Hey guys, Just wanted to say thank you for all the support by reading this book! This will have a part two and if you have any suggestions for chapters, feel free to message me or leave it in the comments, I'm always welcome to ideas!

Have a wonderful weekend! :)