The masked pianist (the youngest Archeron pt.2)

Hey guys quick thing, the song mentioned in this story will be in the add in at the top. It's called, hearing by sleeping at last in case any of ya'll wanted to listen on your own time. Enjoy!

It was the night of the winter solstice and the inner circle had decided to attend a winter court party graciously hosted by kallias and vivian of course. This was obviously before the actual winter solstice on account of feyre's birthday being on the day they normally celebrated.

They were enjoying the wonderful festivities from the comfort of the elaborately decorated throne room as the blizzard raged on outdoors, laughing and mingling amongst themselves when the performers started to arrive.

Everyone seemed to be outdoing their former with the complexity and elegance of their acts. Until the final woman stepped up, or should one say girl. She looked to be no older than sixteen.

The guests seemed almost honored by her presence which confused the attendees who had never seen or heard her play before. As she started though, it was as if she had created her own world with each movement on the instrument.

The orchestra standing by joined in and the room was swept up in a beautiful melody.

No one dare utter a word until she was finished, earning a standing ovation for the beautiful sound she had shared with the room.

She left almost as fast as she had come, it didn't matter if the guests wanted more the girl dictated her own shows and that was as much as she was willing to do.

Rhysand didn't exactly notice when his mate slipped out to find her, there was something about the girl the high lady couldn't put her finger on, something familiar.

"Excuse me miss?"

"Yes?" She responded turning around.

The problem was the girl didn't have her mask on so Feyre saw her face all too clearly.

"Athena." She breathed.

It took a minute for the girl to recognize her sister. "Feyre?"

In the next few moments she was engulfed by hugs from all of her siblings as they came into the corridor. "I've missed you girls." She whispered.

"We've missed you too."

**************************************

A/n- hello beautiful readers! We hit 1k recently and I just wanted to say how thankful I am for everyone who has taken the time to read my book.

I know that's a totally basic response but I am truly so excited and proud to be writing for you. I'm on break right now so I'll hopefully update again very soon!

I really hope you enjoyed this part. :)