You get hurt

Hey everyone! I thought I'd do something simple before I uploaded some of the longer stuff I have in the works.

Hope you enjoy lovelies!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Azriel- He rushes to your side, holding your hand and whispering sweet nothings in your ear as the healers handle your care. He remains calm, wrapping his shadows around you, but underneath the surface he's terrified.

You snuggle close, determined not to let anyone besides the healers and himself near.

"Azriel, it hurts."

"I know love, I know. I'm here for you whatever you need."

"Just stay with me."

He kisses your forehead, and then your lips. "I'm not going anywhere."

Cassian- When it happens he'll stop for a second, allowing his mind to process what just happened, and then he'll calmly kneel down to where you are and draw you close as someone else sends for Madja.

"Cassian-"

"Where does it hurt?"

"My ribs." You gasped. "I think a couple are broken."

"I guess I went a little rough on the magic there, huh?"

You laughed yourself into a coughing fit but smiled nonetheless. "I was taunting you a bit."

"I'm sorry I hurt you." He whispered, his eyes misting over.

You smirked, weakly punching his arm. "I'll be fine cas, don't feel so bad." You assured him. "I guess now I know not to ask you to take off your siphons."

Amren- She destroys everything in sight, anything that she can get her hands on until she gets to you. She'll take you back to her apartment and nurse you until you're back to your old self, and then she'll hurt the person who harmed you ten times worse than they ever did you.

Helion- He'll make jokes and comfort you and do anything he can to distract you from the pain you're in.

Once the healers have taken care of you he'll keep you in bed a couple extra days ensuring you take it easy and he'll dote on you as if you were his child.

"Helion the healers said I'm fine!" You protested as he ran around your shared bedroom.

"I know my love, I'm just being cautious because you're my everything."

You pull him into a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too Y/n."

Feyre- She will under no circumstances leave you. Rhys tries to get her to take a break but she won't budge.

Saying you are her best friend would be an understatement. She loved you like family since the day that you met in her studio, seeing you as injured as you were killed her and she felt like she needed to protect you at all costs.

The day you woke up it was just you and her alone in your rooms.

You smiled weakly. "Feyre."

A few tears fell from her eyes and she kissed your hand. "Hi Y/n. I'm glad you're okay."

"Hey, you didn't stay here the whole time I was out did you?" You realized worriedly scanning over her tired, disheveled demeanor.

"I did. I'm sorry I just couldn't leave you alone." She sobbed quietly.

You carefully sat up and used what little strength you had to hug her. "Thank you for taking care of me." You whispered, voice wavering.

"Always."

Mor- She goes quiet, not joking or smiling with the rest of the inner circle like she normally would.

She keeps both ears trained on your bedroom door as they won't allow her in because you're injuries are too time-sensitive and severe for anyone other than the healers to be with you.

For hours she leans against the wall in front of your bedroom door, listening for your heartbeat, your breathing, anything pertaining to you.

Madja finally emerges in the late hours of the night and mor looks to her hopefully.

She smiles. "They'll be okay."

It's at this moment that mor let's herself feel as the weight lifts off her shoulders, tears stream down her face.

Madja kneels down and places a hand on her shoulder. "They're not awake, but you can sit with them if you like."

She nods, standing and taking careful strides until she reaches you. She brushes away the stray hairs stuck to your forehead and lays a soft kiss there.

Then she sits, holding your hand and thanking every god and goddess she can think of that you were still here.