(Rhys) How/ where you met

Rhys- You were new to veleris so your best friend Jonathan agreed to show you around. Unfortunately he ditched you for some hot fairie he found so you found yourself a bit lost.

"Excuse me miss? Are you alright?"

You spun around and your eyes met his gorgeous violet ones. "Yes I'm just a bit lost is all."

You didn't understand why you were so nervous around him, he was so enthralling, and you couldn't put your finger on why.

"Are you new to the city of starlight my dear?"

"It's my first day actually." You smiled catching him off guard.

"Well I must say I'm a rather seasoned resident, I could guide you to wherever you plan to go if you'd like."

"I'd love that actually, thank you."

"Well I could never leave someone as beautiful as you to fend for herself."

He extended his arm to you and you looped yours in his as he led you away.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get lost?"

"One of my good friends was showing me around until he ditched me for a fairie boy he thought was cute."

"The heart wants what it wants my dear."

"I know that but it doesn't help that I didn't know where I was going." You huffed.

He laughed at your reaction. "Yes I would be irked if I were in your position."

"You kind of are because you're helping me get were I need to go."

"Where is that exactly?"

"An old bookstore called Ali's I think."

"That's nearly on the other side of the city."

"Seriously? I'll never get there before it closes."

"Pray tell, why are you so eager to get over there?"

"You ask a lot of questions."

"Thought for a thought?" He suggested.

Your heart fluttered a bit at the thought of asking him anything your heart desired, but then you realized something. "What's your name?"

"Rhysand but you my dear, can call me Rhys."

"I'm Y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you Rhys."

"Y/n." He rolled over on his tongue. "I quite like that."

You smiled. You quite liked him too.