Chapter 1

Marinette Dupain Cheng's life has been a living nightmare from the past 2 year. Her friends have turned against her. Choose to side with a liar they knew for two year over the one they have been friends with for years. Even her parents believe that liar over her... The clumsy and Love brained girl.

Over the past year she has been bullied and tormented for the things she never did. She didn't treat Lila with any ill intentions. Nor did she has the time to. Her life as Ladybug takes up most of her free time to even design.

But her classmates believe otherwise. It seems she was bullying and threatening her in every way possible because Lila was talking away her friends and Marinette was jealous.
And they believed her.

It had taken a few months to the bullying to start. Every day Marinette would go home with some kind of wounds.

At first some believed in her and stood up for her but that was before Lila showed them the injury that 'she' 'Marinette'  inflicted on her. At the end she stood alone with everyone protecting Lila.

Even adrien believed in Lila. At first he didn't believe but he also didn't speak up for her because Nino his, best friend was siding on his girlfriend's side. He didn't want to lose a friend. And she understood. But she really couldn't stand it when he would tell her to endure. Then he behaved as if what was happening was somehow her fault. And for a moment she did think that it was somehow her fault...

When Marinette was at her breaking point, when she felt her world was crashing down on her, he the one she has loved from his first day at school was telling her to endure and made her feel that she was the cause of all this...

Marinette's last bit of feeling for him faded out. For her he became just another irrelevant passer by.

She was all alone in this. At least there's still chat.  One person she could count on. Or so  she thought.