Chapter 4

As adrien landed in his room as he detransforms. The moment he did, plagg took way his ring before he could react.

"You left ladybug and she was hurt because of you!"

"Plagg what are you doing. give me the ring and besides ladybug was fine and she took care of the akuma"

"No! She was hurt. Hurt to the point I felt it through her bond with her kwami. You let her get hurt to that point! You don't deserve the black cat miraculous anymore. Master fu was wrong about you. You don't deserve to be Chat noir. A Chat noir who can't even protect his ladybug doesn't deserve to be Chat noir", plagg said as his eyes glowed a bright green. a sign that the little kwami was angry.
Before adrien could speak plagg flew way to the home he was now quite familiar with.

Leaving adrien unavailable to react as he felt his bond brack between him and plagg.

As if realizing what it meant he bolted to the window and shouted,"plagg?!" But no matter how he shouted the little black kwami didn't come back.

*Marinette*

Ladybug detransfrom a as she landed on her bed. Marinette as well as tikki fell on her bed drained of all energy. "I am sorry tikki"

"It's not your fault marinette. You did what you had to", the weak kwami replied.

Marinette fed her a cookie from the cookie jar she kept beside the bed. And kissed her head as she put the kwami on the soft pillow.

Marinette went up the hatch to the terrace. She needed some fresh air.

As she sat down on the couch, she saw a familiar black kwami coming towards her. "Plagg" she did softly.

"Ladybug, how are you? how's tikki?"

"She is tired, I used too much power today. She is resting."

"But what are you doing here and with the ring?"

"I am sorry ladybug for my owners behavior. I have broken my bond with him as he has become unfit to wielder a miraculous anymore."plagg said as he put the ring on marinette's finger.

"I see." Ladybug said slowly as she accepted the ring. "There are camembert in the mini fridge in my room, go eat some and rest. you must be tired as well."