Chapter 15

" she did! " Adrian said again as if to reassure himself more than to convince Felix. " and the girl's name is lila"

"that is irrelevant and why exactly would marinette 'bully' this Lilia girl?" 

as Adrian was telling him about how Marinette 'bullied the lilia girl Felix took out the information about her past and present.. what he saw was quite... interesting to say the least. this girl who his cousin was portraying as a damsel in distress was actually a pathological lier. he didn't find it any different now. no it was much worse then before as now she is leading in bulling the students she didn't like. which had included Marinette. she wasn't even directly  involve in some as she seem to have a way to manipulate most students on her side as she keeps playing the victim. and from the sound of it Adrian fell right into her plan.  even if he looked down on his somewhat idiotic cousin of his this is still far from he had expected. 

before Adrian could go on and no about the 'things' Marinette did he cut him off, " are you even hearing what nonsense you are spouting?" 

Adrian was a little startled when Felix cut him off. because to his ears his cousin was sounded angry. but he had to be wrong right? His cousin never gets angry. he's indifferent to pretty much every things except his parents. so Felix getting angry for marinette was something Adrian never considered. maybe he really heard it wrong... he sure hoped so.

Felix him self was surprised  at how angry he was. But how could he not? that strong vibrant and fiery girl that dared to punch him in the face was now like stone... unfeeling... so cold. like her colors that made her who she was taken from her and left to be the shell of a girl she used to be. all this was because of that lilia girl. but she is not alone to blame, his cousin and his other friends is to blame as well. he will not let them go.. including this cousin of his.  

he knew everything he needed to know so he didn't want to continue wasting his time with this cousin of his. so he just hung up on him with out saying another word to him.