Chapter 7

When marinette saw Emilie Agreste She knew the cause of her coma.

"She used the broken peacock miraculous.
As long at it's fixed Duusu can help her wake up."

"But it tried to fix it and it didn't work"

"Only the guardian can fix an broken miraculous. No one else."

" What do you need to fix it?"

" Don't worry about that. I can find it by myself. Just give me the peacock miraculous."

"How do-. "

Before he could finish Marinette cut him of by saying," keep the butterfly miraculous. I will take it back after Emilie wakes up"

Gabriel finally agreed. And Marinette walked way with the peacock miraculous. she got to her home and sat down with the peacock miraculous in her hand. As Duusu flew way to the other kwami after giving her a smile.

At this time plagg's voice sounded as he and tikki came out of her purse," you could have taken both the miraculous by defeating him. You are more then Strong enough. And with me you're even stronger. So why..?"

Plagg left the question halfway but marinette knew what he meant.
"Because even if Gabriel Agreste is a villain he choose to be like this to save his wife. Not for power. Besides his wife is like this because of the miraculous. As a guardian of miraculous box and as ladybug I have the responsibility to help as much as I can."

"But why did you take this risk marinette? What if he was a bad bad guy?" Tikki couldn't help but ask why her owner suddenly choose to confront hawkmoth head on like this.

"You should know tikki, I choose an early graduation and after that I will go to London for college. I can't go if hawkmoth was still around."

"But- but it's dangerous Mari"

"Yes but if push came to shove I would fight him. And as plagg said I am strong enough to defeat him."

Tikki didn't say anything else as she flew way to the terrace. She didn't say anything Because she knew that marinette's power was stronger then ever before. Even her gardian powers are quickly growing. She should be happy for her owner but she couldn't when marinette's power came from her own anguish and hurt. And not wanting to be in that position ever again.

"Sugarcube don't be sad. We are here for her, aren't we?" Plagg understood what tikki was feeling and flew to sat by her side and he hugged her.

"I know plagg but she- it's too much for her to endure.."

"I know. But you have to be strong for her. She needs you and us"

Tikki and plagg didn't say anything else just stayed like this for what felt like hours.