Chapter 6

As marinette sat in front of Gabriel Agreste who had an indefrent expression mirroring her own he asked,"what do I owe the pleasure for having MDC coming in for an appointment?"

"Nothing at all Mister hawkmoth. I just wanted to speak to in a civil manner that's all." Marinette said not at list bit surprised at how he knew her designer identity. Mr. Agrest however was surprised to how she knew his identity. But he quickly composed himself.

"I don't quite understand what you're saying miss dupain-cheng"

"I Don't want to waste my time with nonsense. Please get to the point I want to know. How and why are you hawkmoth? And why is the peacock miraculous broken?"

"Who are you?"

"The only one who can help you"

"And why would I need your help?"

"The original wilder of peacock miraculous is not Natalie but someone else. And you want to save her. That's why you need the ladybug and chat noir miraculous" as marinette said as the puzzle slowly started to form. As a guardian of miraculous box she has certain connection to all the kwami. Both the peacock miraculous and butterfly miraculous are close so she could fell them. And some of there shared memory.

"If you want to kill her after saving her and all the people you care about then continue on with your path of self destruction"

"W-what.." this time his voice was shaking and so was his hands. But he quickly clasped his hand and questioned,"what do you mean by this miss dupain-cheng?"

"There is always a price to pay for what you wish for. Otherwise why didn't anyone else used the miraculous for there own gain? Because the price for one wish is too heavy to baer. And the the price is for the one who made the wish to continue living as the people who he cared for dies until he was all alone. Once the curse is activated it is irreversible. Even if you die in this life this course will follow you in  the next life"

"How do you know all this? How do I know your not lying?"

"You don't have to believe if you don't but I can save your wife. That is all you want is it not? I will save her and you will give me back the miraculous."

"How can you save her?"

" I am the gardian of miraculous box,if anyone can save her it's me"

"What do you need"

"I want to see your wife first"

Gabriel froze but slowly after a while he rose from his chair and walked to the door. With a "follow me" behind.

"Mari are you sure this is a good idea?" Tikki asked clearly worried.

"We won't know until we try would we?" Marinette replied softly and followed Gabriel out.