Chapter 11

"thank you for everything you did. Even after how I-" Gabriel Agreste cut of mid- because he didn't know how to finish it.

"I can not tell you what you did was right but I understand where you're coming from so let's end it here" marinette had always admired Gabriel agreste so she also knew about his love for his wife. She can not and will not condemn a man for trying to save his wife.

"If that is all I'll like to take my leave Mr. Agreste." Marinette had already collected the two miraculous. Her business here was finished.

"Yes. And... Thank you" all year around cold man had a warm smile on his face as he thanked the little girl in front of him one last time. Because he had a feeling that this would be the last time they would meet in a long time.

And Gabriel was right about that. As he meet ladybug.. marinette many years later.

.

Marinette had completed all the process to get her graduation certificate and scholarship to London University. Today she will leave. Leave her home. Leave the City she worked so hard to protect...

When it was time for boarding the plane she turned around one last time and.... She saw no one. She didn't keep it a secret that she was leaving Paris today. They just didn't know where she was going. But no one came. Not even her parents. She didn't know what it was that she was hoping for... Who was she looking for... She didn't know...
But the dull ache in her heart seems to grow much stronger and stronger until she couldn't feel anything at all.

The announcement for boarding the plane brought her back to reality and as she boarded the plane and took her sit, she took out her phone and saw nothing again.... the plane was ready to take off and an flight attendant told her to turn off her phone. She did. When she looked up from her phone to the plane window she saw a bright blue sky and beautiful white cloud. It was a rare warm day but for some reason she was cold. She didn't understand But as she watched the day turn to night the dull ache in her heart seems to faded into nothingness. She closed her eyes and let herself sank into the abyss that was her home now.