Chapter 8

"will she able to wake her up Nooroo" Gabriel asked as he gently traced his wife's face.

"If anyone can it's help, it's her" came Nooroo's quite reply.

"What if she's lying just to get the miraculous?"

"She could beat you up single handedly and taken the miraculous. But she didn't. That should be enough of a sign that she wants to help you."

Gabriel was surprised to say the least, "surely she's not that strong. She's what, 17?"

"But she is that strong. I felt her emotions or lake there of,  she has suppressed them all. Not allowing herself to feel anything. Maybe that's the main reason she's so strong. The more strong your mental power is the stronger her powers will be."

"But I didn't even do anything to her. Did not even know her. And I'm not akumatizing that many people as of late."

"Oh please, you can't even beat a group of 14 year olds now 17. So there's no possible reason for you to be the cause of her current predicament.", Nooroo said as he flew away giving him a disgusted expression.

"...."

*Marinette*

"What are you doing Mari?" Tikki asked as she saw her owner packing up her bags.

"Preparing to leave after a week or so. After I take my advanced graduation test. "

"Where are we going?"

"First to search for the material I need for fixing the peacock miraculous then I'll go to London for college. I already applied for a college there." Marinette spoke without much of an expression. Tikki had no doubt that had it not been her who asked marinette the question she probably won't answer it. Let alone give them this much information.

Yes, her sunny and bubbly Marinette who made friends with practically everyone was gone replacing her was a cold and distant girl who was hard to approach

That sunny girl lost her smile , lost that eyes of her that was full of life. And Tikki watched all that happened without being able to do anything. She was a magical creature, one with the power of creation but couldn't magically fix her owners heart that was broken  or help her solve the problems she faced alone.

Yes, even with all the magic she possessed she couldn't keep marinette's smile. Maybe it's best if she left all the heartache behind and start a new.

"Let me help you marinette." Tikki smiled as she flew to help marinette and she yelled for plagg to help as well.

"Get your lazy butt here and help plagg!"

"Oh come on sugarcube don't be so mean to me." The little black kwami said as he laughed but still went to help. He was happy to see tikki acting little more like her usual self.