Chapter 12

Felix didn't know what he should be feeling right now because the girl that have been dreaming of was standing right in front of him. He was sure that this was marinette because of how he couldn't control his heart beat that seems to want to brake out of his chest.

How can he forget the girl who sent him flying with a punch. The girl who is the superhero who protects all of Paris. The girl who.... Is in love with his cousin.... He didn't understand why the slightest thought of that pained him so much.

As Felix stared at marinette who is the new student of his class marinette's eyes looked up and meet his gaze before looking way. But Felix was stunned by the look in her eyes. Her eyes are were full of indifference. The eyes that was once warm and gentle now cover with Frost and indefrence. Not just her eyes her whole person has changed... How... What happened to her while he was gone... What happened to make the cheerful little firecracker to change so much.... Seeing her like this somehow hurts... Hurts more than he ever felt before... Not after his father.....

Just by looking at her he could tell she was hurt. Hurt more then she could take. Otherwise she wouldn't be here instead of Paris. She would never leave Paris behind.

As days went by Felix watched marinette from a distance. He was right... Marinette was hurt emotionally and mentally. Through out the day marinette never talked to anyone if it wasn't necessary. Even when someone wanted to make friends she kept her polite attitude and distance. She created a wall around herself and didn't allow anyone to enter. She closed herself in her own world.

He has never seen her smile, get angry or another emotion. He didn't recognize her to be the overly cheerful but shy girl who could make friends with anyone. The girl who's emotion was practically written on her face....

Why has she became so closed off? And.... Why does his heart hurts so damn much?