chapter 14

"i want to know about the blue eyed bluenette friend of yours"

"W-who?" Adrian stutters as he thought he might have miss Heard. The only friend that matched that characteristics is.... Mar- no he can't be asking about her right? Impossible
But that impossible was proven possible as his cousin began to talk.

"Surely now Adrian, you don't have that many friend who matches the information I have already given you. I'm talking about Marinette Dupain-Cheng"

saying Adrian was shocked was an understatement. he never expected Felix of all people to ask about marinette... it had to do something with Felix looking down on most of his friends. a thing he knew due to Felix telling him especially how he hated his so called friends.

"But why?" Adrian couldn't help but ask. momentarily forgetting his fear of his cousin.

" i believe i don't have to explain it to you." the voice coming from the other end was flat and cold. just listening to it made him shiver.

"alright , alright i'll tell you" then Adrian started telling him everything he knew about Marinette. which wasn't much as Adrian barely put much on that particular friend of his.

Felix listen to Adrian speaking as he looked at the information he investigated about blue bell that occupied his mind as of late. surely he can't just believe the word of his idiot cousin of his. he won't know what was the fact even if it slapped him right in the face. literally.

'And what do we have here..' as Felix listen to Adrian he saw that the information Adrian gave was similar in some part but totally different in most... he originally wanted to know the reason Marinette left Paris but it seems it's obvious enough.

" so you want me to believe that Marinette 'bullied' this Lile girl you speak of ?" Felix always knew that this cousin was dense but good god this is on another level. he is seriously starting to look down on this cousin of his.

" she did" Adrian started to defend him self but it sounded fake to his own ear.