Chapter 2

At the end of the school day Marinette was going home with her head down and in the side lines avoiding the other students. As she reached the stairs she felt someone shove her as she lost her balance on top of the stairs. She should have seen this coming... really, she should have. Even if she has some of ladybug power running through her body as marinette she couldn't stop her body lunging forward. Trying as she might she still managed to sprained her ankle. As she looked up she saw Alya and adrien. Adrien didn't say or do anything as he just watched on. And Alya talked about what 'new things' she did to Lila. Marinette couldn't listen to it anymore.

Marinette picked her self up and walked slowly out of the school.

*Adrien Agrest*

When adrien went home and in his room plagg came out as soon as he closed his door and said,"You can't continue to treat Marinette like this, kid. What you're doing is wrong"

Adrien left his bag on the table and said," I didn't do anything plagg. And besides she did hurt Lila"

" No! Lila is a liar and you know it. Marinette didn't hurt anyone. The one who is hurt is marinette. She needs help and as a superhero you have the obligation to do so. She might get akumatized at this rate adrien"

Adrien was tired of talking to his kwami. As of late all plagg was talking about was marinette. he had had enough. "Stop it plagg, I don't want to listen. Plus if she did get akumatized ladybug and I will take care of it"

"Kid, I am warning you one last time don't push marinette into the abyss. If you continue to do so, you won't be able to deal with the consequences"

"Whatever you say plagg", adrien said as he started playing with his phone.

Plagg was completely disappointed with his owner now. There his never been a chat noir who treated his ladybug like this. Or was there any chance for the ladybug to get akumatized. Never. Now it seems there will be. He just hopes marinette will be strong enough.

*Marinette*

As she sat down after purifying yet another akuma. She broke down.

"Oh, Marinette" as tikki said as she tried to comfort her.

"Tikki I can't do it anymore. It hurts. It hurts so much" marinette cried as she had her head buried in her hands.

Tikki didn't know how to comfort the once strong girl broken like this. So she just stayed with her in silence as the broken cry reverberated through the room.