Chapter 9

It has been a week and Marinette was done with her advanced graduation exam and got excepted in London college. She also got the things needed for fixing the miraculous using the horse miraculous. Today was the day she will solve the hockmoth problem once and for all before going to London in 2 weeks.

"Did you fix it already?" Gadrial was surprised to say the least. He thought it would take much longer to fix it but it has only been a week. It took him months to even get it to be useable.

"Yes. Let's move it along. I am busy."

"Busy with what if you don't mind me asking?" It was Nooroo who asked. The little kwami wanted to get to know her. The guardian who's emotions are locked. And why was it locked.

"Moving"

"What?! Your leaving? " This however was Gabriel.

"Well you'll be coming with me as well so you should say goodbye to everyone." Marinette said as she looked at the kwami.

Gadrial was surprised to say the least. This girl has given him the most surprise since his wife fell into a coma.

"Are you leaving Paris? Aren't you ladybug? Don't you have to protect paris?"

" You're the only supervillain in Paris Mr. Agreste. So if you're gone there is no need for Paris to have ladybug or chat noir."

"I see" he wasn't sure how he felt about that. Sure he disliked ladybug and chat noir getting in his way but he was also used to seeing them on the cover of a newspaper or in the tv.

When the reach the room Emilie was sleeping marinette turned around," please wait outside until I call you"

"But-" he was cut off before he could finish the sentence.

"You will only get in the way. So please stay out of the room" marinette entered the room as closed the door as she was done speaking.

"It's ok. Trust her." Nooroo's quite voice sounded in the empty room as Gabriel leaned his head on the door.

He hoped- no he prayed that his wife would finally woke up. Great him with her warm smile as her green eyes sparkle like gems as in sunlight as she looked at him, and told him she loved him... Her fiery temper as he did something to upset her... He missed her. He loved her more then anything else in the world. He can't lose her. He could not lose her.