chapter 10

Marinette looked at the beautiful woman who was sleeping peacefully as she drew closer to her.

She placed the miraculous gently on her and stepped.

Duusu came out as soon as she did that.

"Master"

"I already told you to call me marinette"

"Yes mas-marinette. But haw am I supposed to wake her?" Duusu said as she flew around the new master of the miraculous box.

"Don't worry I'll guide you", marinette replied softly as she let tikki out.

"Mari are you sure about this? "

"Yeah, I'm sure tikki"

The little kwami struggled to say something but finally sighed and relented.

"Ok then"

"Tikki, spots on", marinette whispered softly and closed her eyes as she felt the power flow with in her body.

The door slowly opened as marinette asked hen to come in. She didn't need to say twice as Gabriel rushed inside the room.

Emilie was slowly started to regain her consciousness. Gabriel the man who was cold as ice finally broke down in front of his wife. He had been dreaming of this for as long as he could remember and finally she was awake.

"She has been asleep for a long time so she
Needs to go through rehabilitation before she could walk again. She is physically weak so keep a close eye on her."marinette paused and continued, "In a week I'll come to collect the miraculous." After that she left.

As she exited the Agreste mansion she walked until she found a dead Aly way. At this point her whole body was shaking. Her lags couldn't support her anymore and she slide down the wall.

The little red kwami flew out of her bag followed by the black kwami. Before they could say anything marinette started coughing until blood flowed out from her mouth.

"Marinette..." The kwami was worried but that can't do anything as it was a reaction to using too much power.

"I- *cough* I am f-fine" her breathing started to get heavy as she was gasping for air.

When her breathing finally stabilized it was already dark. The night was getting more cold and at some point it started to snow.

She was alone in this cold night. Only the two little kwami by her side.

She stared at the sky as she watched the snow falling and covering the world in white.