After mission jeet

Characters -

1.) Haseena Malik- MS/HM/Haseena ji/Hassu

She is the SHO of MPT. She loves Anubhav singh but hides it because Anubhav has told her that he doesn't love her and has only acted to love her for mission jeet. She loves MPT members like her family.

2.) Anubhav singh-Dsp sir/Anu/Bhaiya

He is the Dsp of lucknow.He is the elder brother of Karishma singh . He acted to be in love with Haseena for mission jeet but himself is unaware that he has fallen for her.

3.) Karishma Singh-KS/KM/Karu

She is the SI at MPT. She is the younger sister of Anubhav, Daughter in law of Pushpa singh And wife of Veyom singh.
She also loves all the members of mpt like her own family.

4.) Pushpa Singh-PJ/PS/Amma

She is the head constable at MPT. She is  mother of Veyom singh and mother in law of Karishma. She is like a motherly figure for everyone at MPT. She considers Haseena as her daughter.

5.) Santosh Sharma-SS/Santu

She is a constable at MPT and a cyber crime specialist. She is like a younger sister for Haseena and Karishma. She is very innocent.

6.) Cheetah Chaturvedi-CC/cheete

He is also a constable at MPT. He loves Santosh but is afraid to tell her. He is a woman psychology specialist.

7.) Billi Champat - BC

He is a prisoner at MPT but helps the officers at MPT to solve cases. He calls himself 'billu the spy'.

8.) Haseena's mother - Ammi
9.) Anubhav's mother - Maa
10.) Veyom singh- Vani/Lalla/Bhai

He is the son of Pushpa singh and husband of Karishma Singh.

Other side characters- Iqbal, Badnaam

After a few days of completion of mission jeet.
At Mpt everyone was doing their usual bakaiti means the saas bahu duo was fighting over the morning tea, Santosh was clicking selfies and cheetah was adoring santu.

HM enters MPT but no one notices her .
To grab there attention,
HM says - Jai Hind.

Everyone looks at her and at once salute her.
Everyone- Jai hind MS.

HM - Hmm. Kabhi to humko aap log kaam karte huye mila kijiye . Hamesha time pass krte rehte he.

PS- Sorry MS. Ye hamari bahurani ne subah subah humko bina shakkar ki chai pila di aur ab humse lad rahi he. Hamare to bhag hi phut gye.

KS - PJ aap bhul rahi he hum senior he aapke yaha aur ,hum lad rhe he aapse? Aap ko kya lagta he hum jaanbhuj kar aapki chai me shakkar nhi daali?

And they again starts fighting. Haseena shouts at them
HM- basss. Kaam kariye sab apna. Hum cabin me he kuch kaam ho to bula ligiyega.

Everyone- Yes MS
Karishma notices sadness in haseena's voice but thinks to ask her about it later.

After a few hours, it was lunch time. Everyone was there except HM.
Karishma goes to her cabin to call her for lunch but was shocked to see HM unconscious.

Precap - Haseena in depression....