Heart vs Brain

After returning from Haseena's house Karishma asked Cheetah to drop her at Anubhav's house.

At Anubhav's house she rang the bell but no one opened the door. She knew her Chachiji(Anubhav's mother) was at her sister's house so Karishma opened the house with the spare key she has with her.

She went into Anubhav's room and found him engrossed in his work.
She went near him and took the film from his hand. She took his hand in hers and dragged him to his bed.

AS- kya kar rhi he aap Karishma Singh.

Ks did not replied and made him sat on his bed. She gave him a note.

Anubhav opened the note and found sorry written on it with a cute sorry face emoji.He smiled at his sister's cute antics and hugged her at once. They both smiled and were enjoying the hug.

AS- ab to hum aapko behena bula sakte he na?

KS nodded and once again hugged him.

They both ate their dinner and then sat on the couch in the hall with karishma's head on anubhav's lap.

KS- bhaiya aap se ek baat puchu?

AS- Hmm.

KS- Aaj jab MS behosh thi tab mene aapki aankhon me unke liye ek alag feeling dekhi.Aap mujhe sach sach batao, aap
MS ko pasand karte ho ya nhi.

AS - Behena abhi is baat ka mere khud ke pass kuch jawab nhi he. Jab mujhe jawab milega to me tumhe sabse pehle bataunga.

KS- Thike bhaiya. Par kahi esa nahi ho ki jab tak aapko jawab mile tab tak der ho jaye.

Suddenly Karishma's phone rang.It was pushpa ji.

PS- kab aaogi raat ho gyi he.

KS- Amma bas aa hi rhe he.

Karishma left anubhav's house after bidding him a goodbye.

At night Anubhav was laying in his bed but karishma's words were echoing in his ears(Kya aap MS se pyaar krte ho?)

AS's mind - What are you thinking? You don't have permission to fall in love. You only have duty towards your nation.

AS's heart - But the girl we are talking here about is the one that also puts her nation before any relation. How can she come in between your duty ?

As's mind - Girls are a distraction and even if he doesn't want to but it will be a distraction for him.

At last as usual his mind won the battle.
( But heart doesn't need to win any battle in order to love. Love just happens.)

The next day...
Haseena decided to visit the headquarters for thanking Anubhav.

At headquarters Anubhav was lost in a file when Haseena came. She stopped at the door and adored him.
Haseena in her mind - Me kitni bhi koshish kar lu par apne aap ko inse pyaar karne se nhi rok skti.

Anubhav looked up from the file and found haseena at the door.
He called out - Haseena ji aap andar aa skti he.
This made Haseena to come out of her thoughts.
HM- ji sir.

HM- Jai hind sir.

AS- Jai hind. Ab aapki tabiyat kesi he?

HM - Sir ab behtar he. Sir hum aapko thanks bolne hi aaye the kal ke liye.

AS- thanks kisliye haseena ji?

HM- Sir kal hume hospital tak pahuchane ke liye.

AS- Wo.. Wo to humne ek senior hone ka farz nibhaya haseena ji.

HM face fell hearing senior .
HM - ha sir hum jante he phir bhi thanks. Hum chalte he.

AS- ji.
After HM left
Anubhav to himself - hume maaf kr dijiye haseena ji par hamara ye kehna jaruri tha . Par hum itna jante he ki kal humne jab aapko behosh dekha tab hume bhi bohot dar laga tha. Kyu laga tha? Pata nhi. Hamara aapse dur rehna hi thi hoga.

After leaving the cabin ,haseena was having tears in her eyes and was trying hard to compose herself.
Haseena to herself- Kyu ham aapse ab bhi pyaar karte he. Kyu ye janne ke baad bhi ki aap humse pyaar nhi krte, hum aapke karib rehna chahte. Kyu hume aaj bhi ye lagta he ki aap bhi humse pyaar krte he. Anubhav singh tum mujhe pagal kar doge.
At the same time one constable comes and tells her that commissioner sir called her in his cabin.

Note - I will update daily at before 11 am

Precap - Anubhav tries to maintain distance from haseena but destine has some other plans.....