Efforts

After ammi left for making soup, haseena was sad as to why none of the MPT members even asked her how was she.

She was lost in these thoughts when ammi came and sat besides her. She put the soup on the side table and made haseena put her head on her lap . She caressed haseena's hair lovingly. There was a moment of silence as sometimes all you need is your mother's hand over your head.

Breaking the silence
Ammi said- I know you didn't had only headache. I found your antidepressants today.

Haseena was shocked. She sat on the bed with a jerk and looked at ammi with wide eyes.

Ammi said - I was shocked. So I started searching and found you diary. I am sorry I shouldn't have read it but I was worried about you. And so I found out about Anubhav's act and your heartbreak.

Haseena cut her in between and
said - Ammi I am sorry , I didn't told you this before but I was worried about your health.

Ammi smiled and kissed Haseena's forhead.
Ammi said - I know and I understand. But Anubhav's act doesn't mean that you will get into depression and stop taking care of your yourself. This is also the reason why MPT members are angry on you as they love you and can't see you in this condition.

Haseena- I know ammi and that's why I am thinking on how to get them back.

Ammi- I will hepl you but promise me that from today you will take care of yourself for me.

Haseena nodded her head. She prosed ammi that she will take care of herself and so ammi told her a plan to get MPT members back.

Haseena became happy after hearing the plan and hugged ammi. She promised herself that from today she will keep the emptiness and the sadness after her heartbreak to herself only and put an act that she is happy before them but first she has to do the preparation of ammi's plan .

After a few hours Karishma got a call of ammi as per the plan .
Karishma became worried and picked it up .
She said - What happened ammi, is everything okay?

Ammi - No nothing is okay Haseena is taking all of your names in sleep and is having a fever. Can you all come to my house right now.

KS - Yes ammi, we will be there in 20
minutes.

In 20 minutes everyone reached Haseena's house and rang the bell but nobody came. They saw that the door was already unlocked so they went inside. Their was complete blackness.

Suddenly a projector started showing all of their pictures and at last played a recorded message of Haseena saying sorry and doing sit-ups while holding her ears. Lights came back everyone became emotional. Thay saw Haseena coming towards them while holding her ears. They all ran and hugged her. They forgave her.

After a bit of scolding that Haseena got from all of them they sat in the Hall and started talking about the photos of them that Haseena just showed. But Haseena asked them that who took her to the hospital.
Karishma has told all of them not to take Anubhav's name in front of her.

KS- MS , me and cheetah took you.

But Haseena saw Santosh holding her stomach .
She said -No you are lying, Santosh is holding her stomach. SS who took me to the hospital.

SS in one breath- MS, dsp sir took you to the hospital in his arms while KM was driving the car. She sighed after her stomachache was gone.

Haseena was shocked and at the same time the happiness on her face was gone. All glared at Santu.

HM- I have to thank him for this.

KS - No need for that MS. He is the one responsible for this condition of yours.
(Anger visible in her eyes)

HM- KS  I know you would have shouted at him. He is your brother and you will apologize for that. He is not at fault. What he did was for our nation. Just put yourself in his place for a second and think from his point of view.

KS - You are right MS, he did it for the nation but he could have told you about the mission and trusted you.

HM - We met a few months ago and you are asking him to trust me. Even you didn't trusted me in a few months

Karishma realised her mistake and thought to apologize to Anubhav later. But Haseena thought that she will go tomorrow only to headquarters to thank him.

Precap - Anubhav started feeling something for Haseena....