Haseena in depression

Karishma enters Haseena's cabin to find her lying unconscious. She shouts MS.
Everyone comes there and becomes tense.

At the same time Anubhav enters MPT hall for routine visit bit finds it empty. He goes into HM cabin and saw the situation. Seeing HM unconscious he also becomes tense . Everyone sees him but did not reacted and were trying to wake HM. But all their efforts went in vain.

PS- KM aap MS ko abhi ke abhi hospital leke jayiye. Hame to bohot chinta ho rhi he.

KM noddes .
KS - anu bhaiya aap please MS ko utha ke layiye hum jeep nikalte he.

AS was in shock but came back to the world by karishma's voice and immediately took haseena in his arms and ran towards the jeep.

They reached the hospital and the doctor checked HM. KS asked the doctor about her condition. By that time everyone reached at the hospital.

The doctor asked them - Kya Haseena ji ko pichle kuch dino me koi bohot dukhi karne wali khabar mili he kya. Darasal wo pichle bohot dino se antidepressant pills le rhi he . Unhone bohot dino se thik tarah se khana aur nind nhi li he.

Everyone tries to remember and at once all of them looked towards Anubhav singh as he had broken Haseena's heart and due to him she was in this state.

KS said - Ha doctor abhi kuch din pehele hamari MS ko kisi ek bohot hi jhute insaan se pyaar ho gya tha aur phir unka dil tut gya tha. Anubhav looked at her in shock and then lowered his head in guilt .

The doctor gave them a prescription and asked to get these medicines as fast as possible. He told everyone that Haseena will gain consciousness in about half  hour and after that they can take her home. Saying this the doctor went away. Everyone was relieved.
But KS was hell angry with her brother.

Karishma roared at him in anger- Hamari MS ki ye halat aapki wajah se huyi he anu bhaiya... Sorry bhaiya nhi sirrr. Ab jab tak MS puri tarah se thik nhi ho jaye aap mujhe bhi apni behen mat kehna kyunki mere bhaiya wo bilkul nhi krte jo aapne kiya he.

AS was heartbroken by his sister's words and went from there. He called a constable for bringing his car to the hospital and asked the contable to find a way to go back to headquarters,he has some work. He started driving his car , he was in tears with a mixed feeling of guilt as well as sadness. He was driving rashly and was not caring about his speed. He reached his home and went straight to his room and locked it . He went in the washroom and started the shower . He was letting his tears get mixed with the cold water of the shower.
He was not able to understand as to why he was feeling a pain in his heart when he saw Haseena lying unconscious in her cabin. Why his sister's words were making him cry. He turned the shower off . He changed his clothes and tried to sleep. He wanted to forget today's events.
But sleep was far away and so he thought of doing some official work and got himself engrossed in work.

Scene shifts to hospital -

PS was sitting on the stool kept beside haseena's bed and was caressing her hair. Everyone was adoring the
mother- daughter bond. Haseena slowly gained consciousness and found everyone's eyes in tears. PS saw her and helped her sit .

She smiled at all of them but everyone glared at her in anger. 😡😡
She innocently said - Hii 😁
She tried talking to PS but PS left her seat and stood at a distance showing her anger towards HM. She was not able to see anger in the eyes of her mother like Pushpa ji for herself. She tried talking to KS, SS and CC but all ignored her.

At last KS said - Santu inko jeep tak leke aao. Hum inki dawaiyan leke pahuchte he.

All dropped haseena at her home and told ammi that she was just having a headache so that ammi does not worry about Haseena.

After that ,all left HM's house for MPT without even talking to her to show their anger. Haseena was very sad. Her ammi went to make soup for her.

Precap- Efforts of Haseena to get MPT members back.....