The act

They had to start their mission from tomorrow morning so they went to a hotel to book a room.

At reception
HM - we would like two rooms please.
AS- are priye aap apne pati se itni naraz he ki aap alag room hi le lengi. Accha sorry.
Through eyes he told her that they have to start their acting from now on only.

AS to receptionist - We would like one room only.
Receptionist was continuosly looking at anubhav and smiled in flirty manner.
Haseena became jealous and hold Anubhav's hand .
Receptionist looked at her in a weird way and asked about the name in which the room is to be booked.
HM - Mr and Mrs Anubhav singh.

Anubhav looked at her and saw her smiling. They took the keys and went inside their room. All this while haseena was holding Anubhav's hand. She was aware that she was holding his hand but didn't remove it because she was enjoying it while on the other side anubhav too was enjoying it but again told himself that she is just his friend and nothing more. (But for how long he can deny his feelings)

They opened their room and Haseena left Anubhav's hand as she didn't want things to be awkward. Anubhav felt a little sad but didn't express it.
They freshened up and Anubhav was discussing about the act that they were going to do tomorrow morning in which Anubhav was going to save the minister with Comm. Sir on call.

Comm. Sir - Anubhav I have talked to delhi police and they will send some constables dressed up as masked goons to attack the minister .

AS - Ok sir, Kal subah hum wo shaadi jis resort me hone wali he us me hum jayenge aur jab Hume lagega hum constables ko ishaara kar denge.

Comm. Sir - Ok. Ab hum mission complete hone ke baad hi contact karenge. Tum aur HM couple hone natak karte rehna jab tak mission complete nahi ho jata. Over and out.

AS cuts the call and sees HM talking on phone in balcony. He went to call her for dinner. But he didn't wanted to disturb her so he stood at the glass door only.

HM - Ammi humne aapko kitni baar keh diya he Hume shaadi nahi karni. Humne ek baar kisi ko apna dil de diya he aur ab chah ke bhi hum kisi aur se pyaar nahi kar payenge.
Ammi - .........
HM - Ha ammi hum jante he wo humse pyaar nhi karte par aap hi bataiye hum kya kare hum nhi move on kar pa rahe he.
Ammi-..........
HM- Thike ammi hum aapke liye harsh se milne chale jayenge aur try karenge ki unko pasand kare par please abhi Hume mission par focus karne de. Khuda hafiz.

AS was listening to all this conversation with guilt in his eyes. But he was more sad by the words of HM that she will meet some other guy for marriage. He quickly recovered when he saw her coming towards him.

HM- Sir kya kaha Comm. Sir ne?

AS- HJ unhone kaha ki kal kuch delhi police ke constables muh chupa ke us neta pat hamla kar denge hamare ishaara dene par.

HM- Ok sir . Wese aap yaha kyu khade the?

AS- Wo haseena ji hum aapko dinner ke liye bulane aaye the niche hi buffet system chal raha he hotel me.

HM- Oh. Ok to chale?

AS- Ha.

They both went to have their dinner . As soon as they were out of their room Anubhav held Haseena's hand. A current ran down her spine with his touch. She look towards him.
AS- Ah.. Vo.. Haseena ji Comm. Sir ne bola he ki jab tak mission pura nahi ho jata Hume hamari acting chalu rakhni hogi. ( Unknown to her, he also was electrified)
HM- Ok sir.
AS- aap Hume abhi sir mat bulaiye.
HM- Ok anubhav ji. She smiled and unknowingly blushed.

They had their dinner and went back to their room .
Haseena was looking very cute in her night dress ( shorts and a cute hoodie) .
Anubhav was continuously looking at her. Haseena saw this and smiled.
Anubhav came back to his senses .

AS - Haseena ji aap bed par so jaiye hum couch par so jayenge.

HM- sir aap couch par nhi so payenge wo bohot chota he .Hum so jayenge couch par.

AS agreed and they both slept.

The next day they took their plan in action.
The minister was sitting on the pool side chilling when anubhav signalled the constables. They took him at gunpoint but Anubhav came and kicked the constable due to which the gun fell from his hand .The goons (in real life they were constables) were arrested by the extra force which was there only according to the plan.

Precap- Anubhav's realistaion of love.....