Haseena's Bold Avatar

As soon as Karishma left the house Anubhav hold Haseena by her waist and pulled her closer. Haseena blushed at the proximity.

HM - Kya kar rahe he Anu.

AS - Aapko kya lagta he hum kya kar rahe he ( with a naughty smirk 😏)

HM - Anu hum bohot thak rahe he aur abhi khana bhi banana he to please abhi hume chodiye na .

AS left her
AS ( in mind) - Ab hum aapke pass tab hi aayenge jab aap hamare pass aayengi. Tab tak hum bilkul romance nahi karenge.
AS ( To HM) - Jab bhi hum romance karte he aap koi bahana bana deti he. Chaliye khana banane me hum aapki madat kar dete he.

Haseena was shocked. He never left her this easily. While preparing food Anu didn't kiss her which he usually do whenever he finds a chance. Haseena also enjoyed his kisses but today he was not initiating any kiss.They ate their food while talking on random topics.
After their lunch they both went in their room.

AS - Haseena ji ab aap aaram kar lijiye. Aap thak gayi thi na. ( forcing on these words).

HM understood why he was behaving this way. She knew she was wrong .She knew that she also enjoyed their romance but she wanted him to start it . Why can't she also do some efforts in their relationship. She decided that today she will plan a romantic surprise for her Mr. Romance King.
HM - Anu aap aaram kijiye hume kuch kaam he hum kuch der me aaye.

AS didn't even asked her what work she had. He changed and sat on the bed fidgeting with his phone.

HM left the room and went to a nearby mall to buy some things for her surprise. She came back and entered the guest room. She decorated the whole room with romantic scented candles. Then she changed into a beautiful  black saree . She put on some romantic music.

 She put on some romantic music

HM saree

The room was having a very romantic environment

After she was done with everything she called Anubhav on his phone and asked him to come to guest room

After she was done with everything she called Anubhav on his phone and asked him to come to guest room. He was confused but went anyway.
As he entered the guest room he was shocked to another level. She had changed the whole look of the room. He was searching for her just as she entered from the bathroom.
His mouth opened up in shock. He couldn't believe his eyes. He thought he was dreaming. She was looking divine. She was defeating world's most beautiful ladies today. He didn't have words to describe her .He kept gazing at her open mouthed .Today she didn't had even a hint of shyness which she usually has. Instead today she had naughtiness in her eyes.

Haseena came closer to him and locked the door. She held Anu by his collar and lightly throw him on the bed. She climbed on top of him. A little cleavage was visible to Anu through her blouse as she leaned in.

Anu was still in shock.
HM(whispered huskily in his ears) - Anu muh to band kar lijiye.

AS got goosebumps from her husky voice.He quickly closed his mouth. He started sweating at the proximity.

HM smiled in mind at his condition. But she planted a naughty smirk on her face. She started coming more closer to him.
She traced her finger on his forehead to his eyes then nose and cheeks . He was getting nervous because even in his wildest dreams he never expected Haseena to do all this.

HM - Kya hua Anu aap kuch ghabraye huye lag rahe he.( in a sexy voice)

AS -  Ha... Na.. Nahi.... Es... Esa kuch bhi nahi he .

HM - To aap itna atak atak ke kyu bol rahe ho.

AS - Hase...Haseena ji...aap thoda dur reh ke baat kariye na please.

HM - Kyu Anu aap ko hamara pass ana pasand nahi aaya.
She started drawing circles with her fingers on his neck making him more nervous. He suddenly removed her from top and stood straight. He took two minutes to recover from all this. While Haseena just broke into laughter seeing his condition.

Anu was really confused . But her carefree laugh mesmerized him. He just got lost in her. She slowly stopped her laughter and looked at him. She snapped her fingers in front of him. He got out of his trance and spoke

AS - Jaan ye sab kya chal raha he. Hume kuch samajh nahi aa rha he. Ye kamra ese sajaya hua.

HM started coming closer to him. She put her hands around his neck and took his hand in her hands and put them around her waist. There was very little space between them.

HM - Anu aapko hi to romance karna tha na to aaj jab hum romance kar rahe he to aap itna dar kyu rahe he .

AS - Hu.. Hum... Darr nahi ... rahe he.
Bas ye soch rahe he ki aaj aap kese romance kar rahi he. Hume to laga aapko hamara aapke pass aana pasand hi nahi he.

HM - Bhala humne esa kab kaha. Aap hamesha galat samay par romance karna chalu ho jate he aur phir embarrass to Hume hona padta he. Aur aapka hamare pass ana Hume bohot accha lagta he.

Saying this she crashed her lips on his. He was shocked initially but later participated in the kiss. Haseena bit his lower lip. He opened his mouth. Her tongue intertwined with his. Both tongue fighting for dominance. As they were kissing Anu moved his hand sensually on her waist. He lifted her in his arms and put her on bed without breaking the kiss. He climbed on top of her. They broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes. Both could see only passion for each other. Anu started kissing and sucking on her neck leaving marks while her hands travelled to his hair. She moaned in pleasure. Her moans broke all his resolve and he started kissing her shoulder, collar bone and neck madly. He kissed her navel and started giving kisses all over her body. Haseena was also not stopping him today as she was also enjoying all this very much. She pulled Anu upwards from his collar and started opening the buttons of his shirt. He threw away his shirt. He unpinned her pallu and removed it . He started kissing her cleavage. She could feel the hunger in him . But she knew they couldn't cross their limits so she held his face and kissed his lips with love and affection. The beast inside him calmed down because of the affection. He laid down beside her. Haseena hugged him.

HM - Hume maaf karna Anu magar Hume abhi hamari limits me rehna hoga.

AS - Are jaan aap kyu sorry bol rahi he. Hum hi bahak gaye the. Wese aaj
aapka alag hi avatar dekha humne. Bold (he smirked 😏😏 ) . Aur aaj to aap kisi swarg se utari huyi apsara se bhi jyada khubsurat lag rahi he.

Haseena blushed and dug herself in his arms feeling his skin . He wrapped her in his arms.She felt the safest in his arms .It was her favorite place in the world. They both dozed off.

Precap - Abhi socha nahi.....