Back in lucknow

That night they both were very tired and Haseena got into deep sleep as soon as she hit the bed. Anubhav changed and saw her sleeping without even changing her clothes. She was having a headache due to which she has lines on her forehead. Anubhav sat beside her and took her head in his lap and massaged it. He kissed her forehead.
He slept in that position only while resting his head on the bedwall .
At midnight Haseena woke up and found herself in Anubhav' s lap. She looked at him sleeping in that position. She made him lie down on bed and hugged him and slept as she knew that tomorrow they will be back in lucknow.

Next day Haseena woke up early . She didn't wanted to get away from his arms but they had to leave for lucknow. She freshened up and then woke Anubhav up. They left for lucknow in half hour.

In car
HM - Sir wese kal hamara headache thik karne ke liye thank you.

AS- Isme thank you ki kya baat he Haseena ji. Aap hamari dost he hum itna to kar hi sakte he.

HM became sad after listening dost but hid it under a fake smile.

They reached lucknow by the evening. Anubhav dropped Haseena at her home and went to headquater to submit the mission file.

At night
Both of them were missing each other badly. From past 2 days they both slept hugging each other and today they were missing each other's warmth. They slept remembering their moments from the mission.

Next day at MPT everyone was doing their usual bakaiti when Haseena entered.
HM(in mind) - I missed all of them so much.
Santu saw her and alerted everyone.
All- Jai hind MS.
HM - Jai hind.
KS - MS mission kesa raha.
HM - Successful raha KS.
PS - MS hum sabne aapko bohot miss kiya.
HM- (smiling) Humne bhi aap sabko bohot miss kiya. Chaliye hum apne cabin me he. KS aap pichle tin din ke cases files lekar hamare cabin me lekar aaiye.
KS - Yes MS.

Karishma entered Haseena' s cabin and found her smiling and looking at her and Anubhav's pictures from the engagement party in Delhi (She took the photos from the photographer by paying him extra)

KS could not watch her MS in this condition.
KS (in mind) - aaj hum anu bhaiya se jaankar hi rahenge ki kya unko ab bhi jawab nhi mila ki wo MS se pyaar karte he ya nhi.

KS( loudly) - MS files.
HM quickly hid the pictures and took the files.

KS- MS kya hum aaj abhi ja skte he kya wo hume kuch jaruri kaam he.

HM - ha kyu nhi.

KS - Thank you MS. Jai hind.
She left from there and went straight to headquarter to meet AS.
She was going to enter his cabin but found him looking at the same pictures that Haseena was looking at and smiling (He too got the same photos. Love is like this only❤❤)

Karishma saw this and became very happy.
KS- Jai hind sir.

Anubhav saw her and quickly began hiding the pictures.

KS- Bhaiya ab ye chupane se kuch nahi hoga Mene dekh liya he .

AS became embarrassed . He started fumbling.
AS- Wo... Wo... Behena hum to...

KS- Hum bohot khush he bhaiya. Ab shayad aapko is sawal ka jawab mil gaya hoga ki aap MS se pyaar karte he ya nahi.

AS understanding that there is no point in hiding this from her said
AS- Ha behena humara dil jeet gaya. Hum samajh gaye he ki wo kabhi hamare farz ke bich me nhi aa skti. Hum unse bohot pyaar karte he. Wo to bohot hi badi desh bhakt, samajhdaar, sundar, pyaari aur

KS( cutting him in between) - Bas Bas humne aapko unpe nibandh likhne ko nhi bola. 😂😂 Ab aap hume ye bataiye ki aap unhe apne dil ki baat kab bata rahe he.

AS - Behena hume darr he ki kahi unhone mana kar diya to hum to mur jayenge.

KS - Aap chinta mat kijiye hum aapki madad karenge . Hum aapko kal tak batate he aapko kya karna he. Abhi hum chalte he ,aaj aapke jija shree ne chutti li he hamare saath time spend karne ke liye.

AS - Dhanyavaad behena. Aapki madad se hum unko apna banake hi rahenge.

Precap- Harsh' s entry....