The realisation

The minister thanked Anubhav for saving him and asked him to have lunch with them. AS agreed and introduced HM as his wife.
At lunch according to the plan someone called on Anubhav's phone . He picked it up and went aside to talk. When he came back he was a little sad.

HM - kya hua anubhav ji. Kiska call tha?

AS - Wo priye jis conference ke liye hum aaye the wo 4 din postpone ho gyi he aur is wajah se hamare hotel ka kharcha bhi company nahi degi.

HM - To ab hum kya karenge yaha delhi me to koi hamara apna bhi nhi he

Minister was listening to their talks and thought something. He said
Min. - Are kese koi apna nahi he. Aapne hamari jaan bachayi he. Aap 4 din hamare saath isi hotel me rahenge. Darasal hamare bete ki shaadi ke liye hum aaye the, ab jab tak shaadi nahi ho jaati aap yahi rukenge hamare saath.

AS and HM gave each other a winning smile.

AS- Are nhi nhi hum aapko koi takleef nhi dena chahte. Aur wese bhi kisi ki bhi jaan bachana to har vyakti ka farz hota he.

Min. - Bas baat khatam, aap hamare saath ruk rahe he.
He introduced HM and AS to his family and ordered his secretary to take them to their room.

Both of them thanked the minister and took their luggage to the room.
When they both were left alone in the room anubhav appreciated Haseena 's plan.
Just then Haseena said
HM- Anubhav ji... Sorry ..sir jab wo Hume Introduce kara rahe the tab unka wo dost Hume kuch ajeeb tarike se dekh raha tha. Hume us par shaq he.

He came close to her.
Haseena became nervous .
He whispered in her ears - Haseena ji Hume sir mat bulaiye ho sakta he us aadmi ne sabhi rooms me camera aur mic fit kar rakhe ho. Aur wese Haseena ji humne bhi notice kiya tha. Chaliye shaam ko engagement party he usme jayenge tab aur dhang se notice karenge.

Just then there was a knock on their door. Anubhav opened it and saw the minister's secretary.
Sec. - Sir wo Hume minister sahab ne bheja he aapko ye batane ke liye ki shaam ki party ki theme western he.
AS - Ok hum aa jayenge.

After she left, AS locked the door. He said in a loud voice so that if there was a mic the person would not get suspicious.
AS- Jaan sham ki party ka theme western he to aap koi western dress hi nikalna.

HM blushed on listening jaan from his mouth. She quickly hid the blush and said
HM- Ha anubhav ji hum theme ke according hi tayar honge. Aap abhi fresh ho jaiye.
They both acted like normal couples and in the evening HM went in the washroom to get ready. Anubhav was waiting for her from past half hour.
AS - Jaan kitni der.

HM - Bas aa gye.

She came outside. She was looking like a fairy landed on earth. She was wearing a pink gown with a pearl necklace and earrings. She curled her hair a bit.
Anubhav was once again lost in her. He lost his senses and was coming  close to her . She became nervous and asked him how was she looking.
AS came back from his fairyland and replied
AS - Jaan aap to bohot hi khubsurat lag rhi he.
HM blushed and complimented him
HM - Anubhav ji aap bhi bohot hi achhe lag rhe he. ( in mind - ye sach me kisi din hamari jaan hi le lenge)
He was wearing a black suit with white shirt. He too was looking nothing less than a Greek god.
Anubhav in mind -( Ye Hume kya ho jaata he inhe dekh kr ,hum kitna bhi try kare hum apne aap par se kabu kho dete he inhe dekh kar. Kya sach me hamara dil jo keh raha tha wo sach he. Kya sach me Hume inse pyaar ho gya he. His mind did not had any answer this time.  He was not having any war between his mind and heart today. His heart won.
Yes I am in love with this beautiful and pure girl.) He smiled and promised himself that he will not let her be any distraction in his duty and he will win her back.

Anubhav took her hand in his and they both came to the party. In the party they found nothing suspicious. No one was doing anything that could alert them . So they enjoyed each other's company . Suddenly Haseena got a call from Comm. Sir. She went aside to pick it up. When she hanged up the call two men came and teased her ,but she was not like any other girl. She was going to handle them when she saw that they received a punch on their mouth from a man.

Precap- Anuseena come close......