The closeness

She saw the face of the man and saw Anubhav with red eyes full of anger beating the two men. She thought that she had to control him because this could alert the terrorist gang member.

She went and hold his hand and dragged him from there to their room. She locked the door and then hugged him .She whispered in his ears
HM - Sir ye aap kya kar rhe the waha par. Agar wo log ye dekh kar alert ho jaate to.
AS didn't said anything and just hugged her more tightly. She caressed his back and calmed him. He calmed down instantly and seperated from the hug.
AS - ( in a low voice) Maaf kijiyega haseena ji, pata nhi jab un dono ko aapke pass dekha tab hamara khud par se niyantran kho bethe hum. Humse aapke karib koi aur aaye ye sehen nhi hua.
Haseena just stared at him in shock.

Suddenly he saw two shadows outside their room.He signalled HM and they both started their acting again.
AS- Jaan aaj kitne maje aaye na. Wo minister sahab kitne acche he unhone to hamari taklif hi dur kar di.

HM - Ha patidev.

Anubhav unknowingly blushed when haseena said patidev. He hid it immediately with a smile. He came close to Haseena and hold her from her waist. She was trying hard not blush and asked him in a low voice
HM - Si.. Sir... Aap... Ye kya kr rhe he.

Anubhav enjoyed her nervousness so he thought to tease her and took her in his arms and laid her on bed and himself laid on her. Haseena was shocked by his action but was too nervous to speak.
AS - ( in her ears) Haseena ji ho sakta he unhone camera laga rakhe ho to Hume kamre me bhi acting karni hogi.

While he was speaking his lips touched Haseena's ears which electrified her and his husky voice sent shivers down her spine.
She could only nodd her head in a yes.
She gently removed anubhav from top because his cologne was driving her crazy and she didn't knew for how long she could control herself.

They both changed their dresses and haseena was going to take the pillow to sleep on the couch but anubhav held her from her wrist and again spoke sensually in her ears
AS- Haseena ji aapko bistar par hi sona hoga hum hamara natak band nhi kar sakte.
HM was already so nervous with their proximity and his warm breath in her ears .She just quickly laid beside anubhav and closed her eyes. Anubhav smiled at this and himself went to sleep.

At night
Anubhav 's sleep broke as he saw haseena was sleeping like a baby hugging him. He was just so happy. He wanted the time to stop and adored his sleeping beauty for a long time. Then he also slept hugging her more tightly.

In the morning Haseena woke up and found herself in his arms. She smiled and looked at his face. His messy hair and innocent face can make any girl fall in love. She kissed his forehead. She quitely and gently stood up without disturbing his sleep and went into the washroom. She came after freshening up and went near anubhav and said
HM- anubhav ji uthiye.
AS - thodi der aur sone dijiye na haseena ji. Raat bhar to aapko hi dekh rahe the.
He didn't know what he was saying in his sleep.
Haseena looked at him with wide eyes. HM - What did he just said.... No.. No.. He is in sleep. He doesn't know what he is saying. I must have heard him wrong.
HM - anubhav ji uthiye hume aaj bohot kaam indicating towards the mission.

Anubhav woke up rubbing his eyes and looked at her. He smiled seeing her and said
AS- Good morning jaan .
HM - while showing fake anger.. Uthiye ab aap. Bhul gye aaj kitne kaam he.

Anubhav freshened up . They both had to find the bombs today and alert the bomb squad about their location.
They both searched the whole resort while acting like they were just enjoying and looking around the resort. They found out about the location of the bombs and alertred the bomb squad. They replaced them with fake bombs.

Precap - Rony's interrogation....