Mission completed

After the statement has been recorded Anubhav and Haseena again went inside the interrogation room and told Rony the next plan of the step. They knew that any man can do anything for the safety of his sister.

As per the plan
The next day Rony went to meet his boss while the force along with AS and HS had already covered the whole blue heaven hotel. Rony had a bomb on his chest which was hidden under his shirt and the remote was with Haseena. Also there was camera along with microphone on his shirt button which will record his confession.

They were connected by Rony through bluetooth.
Rony entered and met the boss. As per the plan Haseena instructed him what to say to his boss
HM - Boss kal jab police blast je baare me pta karegi to blame kiske upar daalenge hum.

Rony only repeated whatever Haseena was saying

Boss - Are ye bomb humne plant karaya he ye police ko kabhi bhi pata nhi chalega kyunki humne already hamare khilaf saare sabut mita diye he aur tumhare bhi desh se bhagne ka intzam kar diya he.

They got the confession which they needed. HM signalled the force to arrest the boss.

The force entered and arrested everyone but the boss was missing. They informed HM and AS.
They both entered inside the hotel and were looking for the boss when someone pointed a gun at HM from backside. Everyone freezer at their places.

Boss- Agar apni is officer ko jinda chahte ho to mujhe chup chap yaha se jaane do.
Us Rony ne mere saath gaddari ki he hum itni asani se use nhi chodenge par hume abhi tum hume jaane do warna...

HM - Sir aap iski mat suniye hamari jaan desh se badh kar nhi he. Agar ye pakda gaya to ek terrorist organization khatam ho jayegi.

AS felt proud on his love. He was now sure that HM is his strength and can never be a distraction or weakness. But he cannot lose his love just when he realised his love.

AS signalled HM through eyes to kick him till he will engage him in his talks
(Finally him being a negotiation specialist would help)

AS - Shreeman hamara desh hamare liye inse kayi guna jyada jaruri he. Humara liye hamari duty sabse pehle he . Aur wese bhi ye hamari kuch nahi lagti.

He said the last line to anger HM more so that she will kick with more force and anger. And his plan worked. His words angered her more and she kicked him with full force. The gun fell from his hand . The force arrested him and delhi police congratulated both of them.

They had to return to Lucknow tomorrow morning so they had today's day to themselves. They informed Comm. Sir about the success and he was proud of both of them and told them that there is hotel booked in their name for today's rest.

They both took their luggage and went to the hotel room. All the while HM was silent and was looking at AS with anger.
On reaching the hotel room

AS - Haseena ji aap humse naraz he kya.

HM just glared at him and then shouted
HM- Hum aapke kuch nahi lagte na. Humne ye accept kar liya tha ki aap humse pyaar nahi karte par aapne hi hume dost bulaya tha. Hum hi pagal he jo ek baar wapas hum aapki baaton me aa gye. With this she started crying.

All the anger and hurt ,she was holding inside her came out in the way of tears from her eyes. Anubhav just went and hugged her tightly to calm her down.
He was happy that she was finally letting everything out.

AS- Shant Haseena ji. Humne wo bas isliye kaha tha taki aapko aur gussa aaye aur aap usko aur jyada tej kick kare.

Haseena broke the hug and looked at him.
HM - hume maaf kar dijiyega hume laga ki.... Sorry.

AS - Haseena ji maafi to hume aapse maangni chahiye un sab galtiyo ke liye jo humne kari he. Please hume maaf kar dijiye hum kabhi aapka dil nahi dikhana chahte the.

HM feels that he is genuinely sorry for what he did so she forgave him.

AS in mind - Haseena ji hum aapko ek baar phir apna bana kar hi rahenge aur is baar puri zindagi ke liye. Kabhi aapka haath nhi chodenge. Wada he hamara.

Precap - Karishma learns about Anubhav' s feelings....