The love

They both slept the whole afternoon .At around 5pm Haseena woke up and felt happiness of being in his arms. He looked mesmerizing even while sleeping. His messy hair ,his innocence everything complimented his face .She couldn't help but blushed as she realised he was not wearing a shirt .She kissed him near his heart .She just closed her eyes and started feeling the happiness. Anubhav opened his eyes and saw his love sleeping with a smile on her face. He didn't knew that she was awake and has just closed her eyes . He kissed her forehead and then spoke

AS - Aap sach me is duniya ki sabse sundar rachna he .Hum aapko bata nahi sakte hum aapse kitna pyaar karte he .Aapki is muskurahat ke liye hum duniya chodd sakte he . Aapka dil itna bada he ki aapne hume phir apne kabil samjha aur use hame saupa .Please Jaan kabhi hume chodd ke mat jaana hum mar jayenge .

Haseena was listening to all this but just as he said hum mar jayenge she opened her eyes and put her hands on his mouth.

HM (with anger) - Aapne apne muh se esi baat nikali bhi kese .Agar aapko kuch ho gaya to hum jinda reh payenge kya .Aur hum kyu jayenge aapko chodd kar .

AS smiled seeing her care and love for him .

AS - Accha sorry mera baccha. Aur aap hamari baate sun rahi thi .Ye wo baate he jo humara dil keval aapke dil se kehna chahta tha aur aapne sun li. Ye galat baat he jaan .

He frowned cutely .He was looking so cute that Haseena just kissed his cheek .All his anger melted away .Haseena got up from the bed .She gave Anu his shirt which was lying on the floor .She blushed remembering their passionate moment today.

HM - Anu humare pass to koi kapde nahi he .Pehle wale to gande ho gaye aur is saree me ab hume uncomfortable feel ho raha he .

AS - Jaan hamare pass to koi kapde nahi he aapke .Aur hamare ghar me to koi ladki rehti nahi he aapke aur kashi ke alawa .Aur Kashi ke shorts to aapko aa jayenge par upar kya pehnengi. . Aap hamara hi koi tshirt pehen lijiye .

HM nodded .they both went into Anu 's room .Anu gave her his tshirt and a Karishma's short .She took them and went inside the washroom.She came out and was looking very cute in his oversized tshirt and Karishma's short .He looked at her and again got lost in her .Haseena looked at him lost and snapped her fingers irritatedly.

HM - Anu aap baar kaha kho jaate he .Hum kab se puch rah hje ki kese lag rahe he .Aur aap he ki jawab hi nahi dete.

AS - Jaan aap na bilkul ice cream lag rahi he jise humara man ho raha he ki hum abhi ke abhi kha jaye par pehle hume guest room saaf karna he warna Maa ne dekh liya na to behosh ho jayengi .He chuckled.

HM - Ha Anu aapne sahi kaha. Anu aaj hum khana bahar se manga lenge .Aaj hume thakan lag rahi he .

AS - Jaan aap rehne de aapne aaj wese bhi bohot kuch kiya he (he winked).Hum kar lenge guest rrom saaf .Aap chaliye aur bass waha hamare saath beth jaiye .

Haseena was pulling her shorts downward. Anu understood she was uncomfortable as the shorts were of small size as they were of KS. Anu just went to his cupboard and pulled out one of his lower and gave it to her. She looked at him.
HM - Aapko hamare bina kahe hi hamari saari baate samajh aa jaati he. Hum sach me is duniya ki sabse lucky ladki he. Thank you so much hone wali patidev.

AS smiled - Thank you to hum baad me lenge aapse akele me hone wali patni ji 😘😘

She changed .He lifted her from the ground and carried her to the guest room in bridal style. He placed her on the bed. Haseena felt the luckiest. She just grabbed his lips with hers and they started kissing each other madly.

On the other side mpt members had come to Anu 's house to ask Haseena about her health. They rang the bell but as our Anuseena were busy in kissing they didn't hear the bell. So karishma opened the door with her spare key. They heard noises from the guest room so they went and were shocked seeing them kissing each other madly.

PS - MS! Anu!

Precap - The last part.....