The reunion

After hearing Anubhav' s proposal Haseena was filled with happiness but still was not able to completely believe him. She replied
HM- Sir aap jante he humne kabhi aapke alawa kisi aur se pyaar nhi kara he aur hum aaj bhi aapse utna hi pyaar karte he . Par hame aaj bhi kahi na kahi darr lagta he ki kahi phir aap hume dhoka to nhi de denge.

AS stood up and asked Haseena
AS - Aapka darr hum samajhte he par aap ek baar hamari aakhon me dekhe. Aapko unme keval aur keval aapke liye pyaar hi dikhega. Hum aapke bina nhi reh sakte. Hum wada karte he hum kabhi aapko dhoka nahi denge. Kya aap Mrs. Anubhav Singh banna chahengi.
Hamko jitna bolna tha humne bol diya he ab aapka jo bhi jawab hoga hame manzur he.

Haseena walked closer to him and looked in his eyes. She could only see love for herself in his eyes. She could see truth in his eyes. She could see the guilt in his eyes for betraying her trust.
She hugged him tightly and whispered in his ears

HM - Hum Mrs. Anubhav Singh banne ke liye tayyar he 🥰🥰.

Anubhav' s happiness knew no bounds. He took her in his arms and started running around the garden in happiness. Haseena laughed at his reaction .

HM - Sir hume niche to utariye.

AS realised their position and put her down lovingly. He again hugged her and said
AS - Haseena ji hum bata nhi sakte aaj hum kitna khush he. Thank you. Thank you so much is gadhe ko wapas apnane ke liye.

HM - Aap hote kon he hamare hone wale pati ko gadhe bolne wale. Hum unke khilaf kuch nahi sun sakte.

AS just kissed her forehead. He once again sat on his knees.

AS - Miss Haseena Malik kya aap hamari jeevansathi banna chahengi.

HM- Haa 😍😍

Anubhav slipped the ring in her ring finger. He took her hands in his and kissed it.

AS - Chaliye Haseena ji dinner karte he.

HM - Ji sir.

AS came close to her and kissed her cheek. Haseena blushed.
HM - Kya kar rhe he aap sir?

AS kissed her other cheek.
AS - Ab agar aapne hume sir kaha to hum jo karenge usme hamari galti nhi hogi. 😜😜
HM became red with embarrassment. But she thought to provoke him.

HM - To hum aapko kya bulaye SIRRR...

AS smiled naughtily .He started giving soft kisses on her neck and bit her there .Haseena mouned in pleasure .Anubhav looked in her eyes and captured her lips with his. He kissed her passionately .
Haseena too kissed him with passion pouring all her love in the kiss as she too was craving for this. They left each other after a long kiss due to lack of breath.

HM - Hum aapko anu bulayenge par aap bhi to hume haseena ji hi bulate he.

AS - Hum aapko jaan bulayenge kyunki jab humne aapko delhi me jaan bulaya tha tab hume bohot accha laga tha.

They both smiled at each other because today their happiness was beyond limits.

They both had their dinner. This dinner tasted like the best food they ever put in their mouth because everything about today was the best.
After dinner Anubhav said
AS - Haseena ji hum aapko ghar chodd dete he ammi tension me hongi.
HM - Ha thike lekin pehle aap kuch aur kapde pehen ke aaiye kyunki ese kapdo me to hum aapko bahar nahi jaane denge.
AS - Kyu kya hua Haseena ji hum acche nahi lag rhe kya.
HM - Acche nahi bohot acche lag rhe he. Aapko ese dekhkar koi bhi ladki aap ke upar fida ho jayegi. Aur hum nhi chahte ki aapko hamare alawa koi bhi ese dekhe.

AS smiled at her jealously and cuteness.
AS - To hamari jaan jealous ho rhi he.

HM - Hum jealous kyu honge. Hum bas aapko wapis khona nhi chahte. Ek baar kho chuke he hum. Hum jinda laash jese ho gye the.

AS could sense the sadness in her voice.
AS - Haseena ji hume maaf kar dijiye. Aur hum kabhi aapko chodd kar nhi jayenge. Hum aapke alawa kisi aur ke baare me soch hi nhi sakte. Aap to hamari jaan he. Koi apni jaan ke bina reh sakta he kya bhala.

She could smile at his promise. She knew that he was speaking the truth.
They left the cafe and drove to Haseena' s house.
AS - Haseena ji maaf kijiyega hamare pass dusre kapde nahi the isiliye aapki baat nahi maan paye. (Sadness was there in his voice)
HM - Anu hum to mazak kar rhe the aur aapko hamari saari baaten nahi manni he bas humse kabhi door mat jana.
AS - Kabhi nahi.
Haseena got down of the car but not before giving a kiss on Anu 's cheek.
Anu went to his home with the memories of the most precious day of their lives.

Precap- MPT members finds out.....