The groom

After AS told KS everything and showed her Haseena' s letter KS was very worried about HM.
KS - Anu bhaiya MS ko kuch hoga to nahi na.

AS - Aap chinta na kare behna humne force ka intezam kar diya he.

Just then they received HM location as Haseena has started sharing her location and has started her microphone so that they can hear everything with them on their smart watch.

AS - Behna Haseena ji ko wo log leke ja rahe he hume bhi nikalna chahiye.
They sat in the car and the force followed them. They stopped their car and force a little far away from the godown.

In the godown
Haseena enters and sees that a mandap has been decorated in the middle of the godown. Just then Arshad entered in a sherwani and a bridal dress in his hand.
He was very happy on seeing Haseena and went close to her. Haseena got uncomfortable with the proximity and pushed him. This made him angry.

Arshad- Tumhari himmat kese huyi mujhe dur hatane ki.

HM - Tum shaadi mujhe dhamka ke kar rahe ho mere karib aane ki to sochna bhi mat.

Here outside
Anubhav was clenching his fist and trying hard to control his anger after hearing that Arshad  was trying to come close to his love.
KS understood him and tried to calm him.

In godown
Arshad - Ek baar shaadi ho jane do phir me batata hu.

HM - Me shaadi tab tak nahi karungi jab tak mujhe ye assurance nahi mil jaata he ki Anu , ammi, KS aur baaki sab bilkul safe he aur ab unpar nazar nahi rakhi ja rahi.

Arshad smiled
Arshad - Wo to kabse hi band kar di thi nazar rakhna. Me janta tha ki tum un logo ke liye yaha jarur aaogi to mene mere saare aadmi tumpe nazar rakhne ke liye bhej diye the.

He called some girls and gave the lehenga to them asked them to get her ready .
Haseena was going to send the signal when Arshad hold her wrist and threw the watch from her hand. Haseena was shocked and scared at the same time for the first time in her life.
Arshad - Abhi tumhe chudiya pehanni he to ye ghadi to utarni hi padti na.

Outside
AS - Behena Haeena ji ka signal kyu nahi aaya abhi tak. Sab kuch thik hoga na.

KS - Ha bhaiya sab thik hi hoga. Aap kahe tension le rhe he. Wo karishma singh ki hone wali bhabhi aur unki sabse acchi dost he. Unhe agar kisine haath bhi lagaya na to maiya kasam narak jaane layak bhi nahi chodenge.

Still they both were panicking.

In godown
Haseena was crying while the girls were getting her ready. She was just praying and constantly taking Anu' s name.
Theen took her to the mandap and made her sit.

Here outside
AS felt that HM was calling his name and became more nervous. He signalled the force to slowly move towards the godown while hiding.

Inside the godown
Haseena was brought to the mandap and made sit down beside the groom. Haseena was wearing a red bridal lehenga and the groom was wearing a sherwani with a sehra on it. She was crying all the while.

One of the men - Are ye Pandit kaha reh gaya. Ye vidhi ka kuch saman bhul gaya tha to lene gaya tha abhi tak aaya kyu nahi. Iske bina shaadi kese hogi.

Just then the Pandit entered
Pandit - Maaf kar dijiyega deri ke liye.

Another men - Par tum to wo Pandit nahi ho jise humne bulaya tha.

Pandit - Ha darasal wo hamare bhai the. Wo hamare pitaji ki tabiyat thodi kharab ho gayi he to wo unko lekar hospital gaye he. Chaliye ab shaadi shuru karte he.

Pandit was chanting some mantra . Haseena was not even paying attention to it and was crying continuosly while taking Anu' s name. Suddenly the groom kept his hand on hers and she was shocked to feel the touch. She whispered

HM - Anu aap. Aap yaha kya kar rahe he aur sehre me aap jese aa gye.

AS( whispering) - Jaan abhi ke liye shaant ho jaiye aur jo ho raha he hone dijiye.

HM was happy at first but later was shocked at his statement
HM(whispering) - Anu ye aap kya keh rahe he hum ese shaadi karenge to maa aur ammi ka dil tut jayega.

AS - Jaan humpe bharosa he to kripya abhi shaant rahe.

Pandit asked AS to put mangalsutra and sindur . They did as they were instructed.
Then they got up to take the seven auspicious rounds around the fire. After the seven rounds
Pandit - Ab ye vivah sampann hua.

Precap - Haseena and Anubhav fight...